JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Can we add a Moderator?
Page: of 4   next > 
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
I know most have moved on to the Discord server, and that leaves a lot of work for one.

An extra pair of eyes could go a long way to righting some of the uglinesses that are occurring.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
I totally agree with you. The site is being destroyed by a few absolute imbeciles.
Unregistered ?

Site needs maintaining. Years ago i joined a big boob site/forum named Cinemajuggs. The owner admin their asked the members to donate a little money each to help maintain the site, for servers and what not , for programs to make the site function. Loads of members donated , the site is still running , members who fuck about get their i.p addresses banned etc etc.

The site now is better and bigger than ever, as the members helped out. Needs same doing here. I for one would make a donation.
caleb_f_cohen Amateur Jackinchatter

273 posts since 2023-09-25
22 year old heterosexual male from Tel Aviv
Ieroyjackson78 said:
Site needs maintaining. Years ago i joined a big boob site/forum named Cinemajuggs. The owner admin their asked the members to donate a little money each to help maintain the site, for servers and what not , for programs to make the site function. Loads of members donated , the site is still running , members who fuck about get their i.p addresses banned etc etc.

The site now is better and bigger than ever, as the members helped out. Needs same doing here. I for one would make a donation.

Avoid this user. He's a scammer!
Unregistered ?

If you look on the cinemajuggs site youll see this, its what i mentioned about what the admin etc did there and is doing there. The troll with many accounts will say anyone can doctor a screenshot. Go to the site and youll see its real.

I feel a sense of panic in the troll , to reply quickly with his multiple accounts. If the same idea could be done here at jackinchat by the owner/admin and members getting together it would help the site.

User posted image
photo upload

Unregistered ?

Youre scared
lovingliferightnow Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2020-12-10
69 year old curious male from PNW
Like children fighting in the street. So tiresome.
Unregistered ?

As usual a serious thread gets trolled by the fuckwit with numerous accounts. Hopefully admin here will see the idea of donations same as the cinemajuggs site. Troll is definatley in a panic now. Ill send the admin the idea cinemajuggs had. Remember members , this is one guy with lots of accounts using temporary email addresses , he has no power, just making ridiculous threads over and over. Time will come when his silly boy games come to a close
Unregistered ?

Answering his own comments. What a gobshite. The troll is scared. Check out the cinemajuggs donation option. Its real, members on a site helping the site. No scam whatsoever. Troll is scared and it shows
Unregistered ?

Donation idea has been emailed to the site owner. Count your days troll
Unregistered ?

No. Dont add any moderators, lets get this place rockin !!!!
Unregistered ?

joesblacks said:
HERE'S THE NEW MOD

User posted image
now you know thats a lie sweetcheek bottomboy love
Unregistered ?

The austrian cunt is dead im afraid. You really need to keep up with the times blackandcream love
tiger5683 Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2023-09-20

Ilikeyoung said:
The austrian cunt is dead im afraid. Ylove

That's a myth created by gays. He moved to Switzerland and had ten sons. They are currently planning the erradication of black vermin. New microwave chambers are being created to do it faster.
Unregistered ?

Show us the proof tigger !!! love
User posted image
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Can we add a Moderator?