JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » I fucking hate the niggers
Page: of 1  
caleb_f_cohen Amateur Jackinchatter

273 posts since 2023-09-25
22 year old heterosexual male from Tel Aviv
Is what Hitler used to say all the goddamn time!

I think we all denounce such foul and abusive language. Shame on him.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

caleb_f_cohen said:
Is what Hitler used to say all the goddamn time!

I think we all denounce such foul and abusive language. Shame on him.
white boys are sooooo jealous of those big hunky chocolate guys ooooooweeeee !!!! Their women prefer them you know !!! Mmmmmmmmm me too !!!! love
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
Allow me to educate you on a few things while youre making a complete ass of yourself. You know that color monitor youre viewing while making hateful racist remarks? They were the innovation of Mark Dean - a Black man. Have you ever had your clothes dry cleaned? Please thank Thomas Jennings for that. Not only did he pioneer the process of dry cleaning he was the first Black man to have an American patent on an idea. Im sure you need food to sustain your ignorant mind and body. Well do you think that food magically transports itself to the local grocery stores ? Nope, its generally transported by refrigerated trucks - and invention of Frederick McKinley Jones. You better hope that neither you nor any of your friends/family ever need open heart surgery. Youll have to give thanks to Dr. Daniel Hale Williams for that one. Oh and lastly while youre on your way to your next Klan rally or skinhead gathering, please be sure to thank Garrett Morgan for creating stop lights so another car doesnt(unfortunately) crash into you along the way. I could go and list NUMEROUS other accomplishments of the Blacks in history, but I think Ive made my point. So Ill just close by saying(and you probably wont get this), Bless your heart!!!
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Unregistered ?

GoliathTX37 said:
Allow me to educate you on a few things while youre making a complete ass of yourself. You know that color monitor youre viewing while making hateful racist remarks? They were the innovation of Mark Dean - a Black man. Have you ever had your clothes dry cleaned? Please thank Thomas Jennings for that. Not only did he pioneer the process of dry cleaning he was the first Black man to have an American patent on an idea. Im sure you need food to sustain your ignorant mind and body. Well do you think that food magically transports itself to the local grocery stores ? Nope, its generally transported by refrigerated trucks - and invention of Frederick McKinley Jones. You better hope that neither you nor any of your friends/family ever need open heart surgery. Youll have to give thanks to Dr. Daniel Hale Williams for that one. Oh and lastly while youre on your way to your next Klan rally or skinhead gathering, please be sure to thank Garrett Morgan for creating stop lights so another car doesnt(unfortunately) crash into you along the way. I could go and list NUMEROUS other accomplishments of the Blacks in history, but I think Ive made my point. So Ill just close by saying(and you probably wont get this), Bless your heart!!!
itll go way over his head. Great post
Unregistered ?

Mmmmjoe still thinking about black men , what colour was jimmy saville , rolf harris, john huntley , ????? love
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » I fucking hate the niggers