JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » The Banning List Version 2
Page: of 1  
Slim10117 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-09-26
64 year old
Great news! This last couple of weeks have been bizarre to say the least. Thank you
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ImGayManYouHate Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2023-10-04
46 year old
whY iS therE nO fattieS oN thE lisT ?
Samsk Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2023-10-06
66 year old
Aww the troll cunt misses Rod. Diddums
Avoid IssacHunt. No brained northerner troll cunt
Samsk Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2023-10-06
66 year old
IsaacHunt said:
The current Banning List is a load of shite i am the troll. I cannot ban anyone, all i can do is pretend i can. everybody here knows im full of shit

All are to take note.

IsaacHunt
Site Moderator
Avoid IssacHunt. No brained northerner troll cunt
ImGayManYouHate Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2023-10-04
46 year old
Samsk said:
Aww i'm a cunt and missing Rod. Diddums

Did you enjoy Rods funeral. I thought it was funny as fuck when they dropped his coffin. The old gay stiffs head fell off and a dog ran away with it.
To be fair he didn't need his head any longer.
dirtydavo Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2014-01-02
curious from North East England
banning wont make any difference. these sad cunts just rejoin.block their ip addresses at the very least.
i know what i wan't. Just not sure how to get it
GoAheadAndBanMe Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2023-10-05

dirtydavo said:
banning wont make any difference. these sad cunts just rejoin.block their ip addresses at the very least.

Correct these sad cunt trolls have hundreds of troll profiles to whine and cry and hate with. Anything goes now as all administration abandoned this website. Its days are numbered. And this website has been reported to the legal authorities for illegal content.
Are you done being an asshole?
GoAheadAndBanMe Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2023-10-05

Who is "Unregistered"? Why do I see their posts all over the place?

"Unregistered" means the user who originally posted has deleted their account and removed their personal information from JackinChat. For the sake of context and the integrity of the conversations posted to JC, the content of the posts remains intact.

How to I delete my account?

Log into your account, click the Profile and Settings link in the member panel in the left sidebar. Choose the "Close Account" tab and read the instructions carefully. Once deleted, your account cannot be re-opened, nor can you re-register using the same email address.

How do I re-open a closed account?

Unfortunately you cannot re-open a closed account. On the account deletion screen, it clearly states that once closed, accounts are unrecoverable, and you may not use the same email address again. If you'd like to sign up again, you may do so with a different email address.

No one is capable of being banned as there is no administration. No moderator since Rod left September 25. Anyone claiming to be a moderator is a fucking moron and needs his meds adjusted
Are you done being an asshole?
caleb_f_cohen Amateur Jackinchatter

273 posts since 2023-09-25
22 year old heterosexual male from Tel Aviv
Great thread
Unregistered ?

IsaacHunt said:
Dear Everybody,

Please be aware that I have been contacted by the pervious moderator and the site owner. I am informed that the previous moderator (Rod) is to be reinstated in the coming days. I am not authorised to disclose the background for temporary removal from his role.

During my caretaker Site Moderator role I was not afforded sufficient privileges to ban or suspend members although I was authorised make rulings on arguments and disagreements and for all members to align to my decision and opinions on all matters.

In the meantime I have been asked to start a thread with a list of members who have been disruptive and who will be immediately banned on Rod's return.

This list will be a living document insofar as I will be adding names to the list as and when new accounts are created with the sole purpose of disrupting.

I trust this will give the members reassurance that the site is being actively managed and the disruptors will face their inevitable fate very soon.

User accounts to be permanently suspended:

PhiIlyphag *
PhiIIyphag *
PhilIyphag *
Ieroyjackson78 *
GraysAnatomy ** and ****
IssacHunt ***
Lovecock **
BulgeWatcher **
Ladeezman ** and *****

Notes:

* All accounts that use alternate letters using upper and lower case to give the appearance of being a different letter will be placed on the list. Hence the numerous variants of Phillyphag and the account Ieroyjackson78 (the first character of his username is an upper case letter i) are on the list.

Note: Phillyphag who joined the site on 2023-09-26 is the original Phillyphag and is not on the list. All other variants of this name and who joined the site after 2023-09-26 are on the list.

Members who have been targeted by the scammers and trolls and are using the traditional letters to spell their username, can rest assured they are not on the list.

** These members are on the list for repeatedly posting homophobic and hateful comments and general bigotry.

*** Creating accounts with similar names to existing members to purport themselves to be that member.

**** Flooding violations

***** A homosexual pretending to be straight.

IsaacHunt
Site Moderator

Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
splotchey with an L
splotchey with an i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
dogetog is my most prized profile. I got away with arguing with Rod with that profile. I loved that he spoke with me and we became close. I will always cherish the brief moments we had together. I still look back at that and smile. Rod will not ban my dogetog profile going forward. I do not answer posts with my dogetog profile in case Rod comes back and mistakingly bans me by accident. I would cry if that happened. dogetog is my favorite profile
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
semenobsessedfreaks Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2023-10-11
24 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
v
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » The Banning List Version 2