JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » masturbating at work
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

Used to love a work wank..
Add a reply Quote this post
Luv2wachitsqrt Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2020-03-14
65 year old curious male from Missouri Ozarks
I've done it in the past as several jobs. Worked with some real hot women. I used to work in a printing shop. When I worked in the cut and paste department (way back when), there were two women, both quite a bit older than me, who were total hotties. One had what I call torpedo tits. Looked like someone cut the ends off of a couple of torpedoes and screwed them onto her chest. She sat at a table just in front of me and off to the side. I'd stroke my cock with the handle of the exacto knife I used until I was ready to cum, then I'd head to the bathroom and pop my load.
Curious Country Boy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
longstrokecum Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2019-05-05
66 year old heterosexual male from Ohio
jim1954 said:
I love jacking off at work. As a Contractor, I've often jacked off on numerous job sites. Always nice to take the stroke on the road. Great way to relax and get off!

Same here, I work at places where nobody lives, and sometimes there is nobody else there too. So, I strip down and roam around the place in the nude, while stroking the ole cock. I live initiating a new place, and many if not most of the time, I just let the ole cum fly where i
I stand.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » masturbating at work