JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just close the site down
Page: of 3   next > 
dirtydavo Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2014-01-02
curious from North East England
The arseholes have got their wish.ruining it for genuine posters and contributors. There literally is no point keeping this going. move on and create something new.
i know what i wan't. Just not sure how to get it
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dogetog Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2023-09-15
77 year old heterosexual male
Well according to a certain member here, the site was supposed to close on December 31 because Ben didnt want to pay for it anymore. Of course that was just a bunch of bullshit from someone who thinks hes smarter than he really is.
I am a straight guy who sucks cock. Deal with it.
swestxx Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2022-08-29
69 year old bisexual male from Forest Grove, Oregon
How can one who sucks cocks be straight. Someone please explain.
MB for life!

swestxx said:
How can one who sucks cocks be straight. Someone please explain.

Its very simple. I have no sexual interest in men at all. I just like sucking their cocks. I love women, eat women out, and fuck women. I dont fuck guys because I am not gay. I am not bi either for the exact same reason. Not sure how I can make it any clearer than that.

Rodsmum said:
You are gay if you suck mens cocks.

What a fucking simpleton.

Nope. And I doubt you will be around here long enough to bother with.

Rodsmum said:
I ain't going anywhere you simpleton.

Rod bans this and i'm back with a different name.

You are like a person that eats meat, but claims to be a vegetarian.

Try phoning a help line, to sort your thinking out.

Oh I know banning people doesnt work. Thats why that idiot who keeps blabbing that straight guys who suck cock arent straight never learns his lesson and keeps coming back, even though nobody cares about his opinion. But then again, thats what you sound like too, so I guess I will see you again as Rodsmum2 or whatever.

Rodsmum said:
You really are past your best by date. Truly embarrassing

Even kids at school would know you are gay after coming out with that nonsense.

I dont care about your opinion, either.
IndianLover1 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2023-06-30
curious from In you always
Rodsmum said:
This is like poking a mad dog.

Wake up. It is almost 3 am

User posted image
Unregistered ?

dogetog said:
Oh I know banning people doesnt work. Thats why that idiot who keeps blabbing that straight guys who suck cock arent straight never learns his lesson and keeps coming back, even though nobody cares about his opinion. But then again, thats what you sound like too, so I guess I will see you again as Rodsmum2 or whatever.

I concur.
peterparv69 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2022-08-16
43 year old
There are other, very obvious solutions if people would just think for a moment.

Hint: what is the fundamental problem with dealing with trolls?
LibertyFlux Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2023-10-09
27 year old
peterparv69 said:
There are other, very obvious solutions if people would just think for a moment.

Hint: what is the fundamental problem with dealing with trolls?

Anonymity and No Responsibility:
Trolls can hide behind online anonymity, making it easier for them to behave badly without facing any real-life consequences. This lack of accountability gives them confidence.

Easy Communication and Huge Reach:
The internet allows trolls to spread their negativity quickly to a vast audience. This wide reach makes it challenging to control or minimize their impact.

Different Motives:
Trolls engage in disruptive behavior for various reasons, like boredom, seeking attention, personal satisfaction, revenge, or trying to provoke others. Understanding these motives is vital to effectively handle them.

Psychological Factors:
Trolling behavior can be explained by psychological aspects, such as feeling less accountable in a group, reduced self-control online, and the allure of anonymity that encourages antisocial behavior.

Vastness of the Internet:
The sheer size of the internet makes it hard to monitor and moderate every online interaction effectively. Spotting and addressing trolling incidents amidst the immense content flow is a major challenge.

Balancing Freedom of Speech and Harmful Content:
Finding the right balance between allowing free speech and preventing the spread of harmful, abusive, or harassing content is tricky. It's difficult to define trolling while respecting everyone's right to express themselves.

Lack of Adequate Rules and Enforcement:
Laws and enforcement lag behind the rapid changes in technology and online behavior. Inconsistent or weak regulations make it tough to hold trolls accountable.

Escalation and Polarization:
Trolling can escalate conflicts and fuel division within online communities and society. The "us versus them" mentality caused by trolls can further fragment individuals and hinder meaningful discussions.

Impact on Mental Health:
Trolling and online harassment can severely affect the mental and emotional well-being of those targeted, leading to anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. Addressing and mitigating these effects is a significant challenge.

Trolling not only harms the individuals being targeted but can also negatively impact the mental health of the trolls themselves:

Reinforcement of Negative Behavior:
Trolling can become a self-reinforcing cycle. When trolls receive attention or reactions to their provocative behavior, it can reinforce the notion that trolling is an effective way to gain attention, albeit negative. Over time, this can lead to a pattern of seeking negative reinforcement through trolling.

Desensitization to Empathy:
Constant engagement in trolling behavior can desensitize individuals to the emotional impact of their actions on others. Over time, they may become less empathetic and find it easier to engage in hurtful or harmful behavior without considering the consequences.

Isolation and Alienation:
Trolls often operate in a state of anonymity, detached from the real-world consequences of their actions. This detachment can lead to feelings of isolation and alienation, as they may struggle to form meaningful relationships due to their negative online persona.

Heightened Aggression and Anger:
Engaging in trolling can fuel aggression and anger in individuals. Constantly participating in hostile online interactions can spill over into their offline lives, affecting their ability to manage anger and conflict in a healthy way.

Perception of Identity and Self-Worth:
Trolling may provide a false sense of empowerment or significance to individuals who feel insignificant or powerless in their everyday lives. They may adopt a persona that contrasts with their true identity, finding a sense of importance through the reactions they provoke online.

Psychological Toll of Maintaining Dual Identities:
Trolls often maintain a dual identity?one in their real life and another online. This duality can cause internal conflict and stress as they try to reconcile their online behavior with their true values and beliefs.

Potential Legal Consequences and Fear of Exposure:
Trolls may fear the legal repercussions of their actions, causing anxiety and stress. The prospect of being identified and facing consequences, both online and offline, can weigh heavily on their mental well-being.

Individuals engaging in trolling behavior may themselves be facing personal challenges, mental health issues, or a lack of coping mechanisms.

To effectively tackle online trolling, a holistic approach is needed, involving improved platform rules, stronger regulation, increased digital literacy, fostering a positive online culture, and promoting empathy and understanding among internet users.
Unregistered ?

Rodsmum said:
Liar you didn't delete the gay faggots, just the straight guys

I concur.
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
LibertyFlux is splotch.

He's also a cunt.

FACT
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
Unregistered ?

phiIipsmyth said:
LibertyFlux is splotch and dogetog.

He's also a cunt.

FACT

I concur
Slim10117 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-09-26
64 year old
dirtydavo said:
The arseholes have got their wish.ruining it for genuine posters and contributors. There literally is no point keeping this going. move on and create something new.

Yes unfortunately that's the way it appears. Sad because I really enjoyed this site.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just close the site down