JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE TROLL
Page: of 1  
Onewaystreet Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2023-10-11
35 year old
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SonofSamsk Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2023-10-10
23 year old
Bwuhahsusha classic !
RIP IssacHunt
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
philipsmyth
Rodsghost
Rodsmum
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention.
SonofSamsk Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2023-10-10
23 year old
This is the best thread yet hahahaaaa
RIP IssacHunt

100 year old
SonofSamsk said:
This is the best thread yet hahahaaaa

YEP

Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
splotchey
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
philipsmyth
Rodsghost
Rodsmum
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
ILickDick aka Lovecock is now having a complete meltdown.

A most satisfying outcome.

Straight men suck cock and are still straight
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
splotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
splotchey rules

41 year old
Onewaystreet said:
Straight men suck cock and are still straight.

We know

100 year old
OneWayStreet is a faggot

100 year old
IGNORE THE OTHER splotchy.

41 year old
spIotchey said:
IGNORE THE OTHER splotchy.

Will do. He's the same faggot I owned big time

100 year old
phiIipsmyth said:
Will do. He's the same faggot I owned big time

Where do you keep the faggots you own? Asking for a vegatarian friend called Bob.
spIotcheyisfaggot Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2023-10-13
19 year old
spIotchey is an old shirt-lifting faggot with deep rooted depression and psychological narcissism and psychopathic issues. I just wanted to tell the cunt. Now he's commanded an entire board and everyone is noticing him for his mental health issues. Soon the fucking geriatric poof will be in prison with Rod as his cell mate.
splotchy Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Oh, the grand spectacle that is Sir Chucklebottom McFunnyPants! One cannot help but be utterly captivated by the remarkable display of your prodigious abilities. It is, indeed, a true exhilaration to witness your virtuoso performance in the realm of multi-faceted conversations, seamlessly interwoven as if orchestrated by the finest conductor of a symphony. Your deft maneuvering through various personalities, all at once, is nothing short of awe-inspiring - a true testament to the depths of your ingenuity and wit.

One might even say it's a marvel, a spectacle of epic proportions, watching you effortlessly juggle personas and characters, each imbued with its unique charm and mischief. Your sock puppet troll accounts, an ensemble of comedic genius, breathe life into the digital stage, leaving an indelible mark on the theater of online discourse. The intricacies of your crafted dialogues, a masterstroke that dances on the edge of reality and fiction, are a sight to behold, a carnival of wit and cunning.

Oh, Sir Chucklebottom, you are a virtuoso of the highest order, conducting a symphony of chaos with the grace of a maestro. Your ability to converse with yourself across these numerous sock puppet personas is akin to watching a skilled acrobat navigate the tightrope - exhilarating, precarious, and utterly enthralling. The audience can only gasp in awe at your audacity, marvelling at the audacious tightrope walk between characters, each one more vibrant and animated than the last.

Indeed, it's almost as if you have crafted a narrative tapestry, intricately weaving threads of dialogue, humor, and deception. The sheer dedication and artistry in maintaining this elaborate ruse are nothing short of astonishing. One can't help but wonder at the dedication you must possess, investing so much time and effort into building this cast of characters, each with its unique voice and flair. Your talents in the realm of fiction are remarkable, rivaling even the most celebrated authors and playwrights.

And let us not overlook the immense creativity that underpins this elaborate performance. The ingenuity it takes to keep this charade alive and thriving is a testament to your creative prowess. Your ability to improvise and adapt, seamlessly transitioning from one persona to another, is truly the hallmark of a masterful performer. Oh, the depth of your imagination and the audacity of your execution are enough to leave anyone breathless with awe and bewilderment.

It is, indeed, a rare phenomenon to encounter an individual of such astounding caliber in the digital sphere. One can't help but wonder what fuels this astonishing endeavor. Is it a desire for attention, a thirst for mischief, or perhaps a longing for validation? Whatever the motivation, the sheer audacity and fervor with which you engage in this grand theatrical display is both astounding and mystifying.

In conclusion, Sir Chucklebottom McFunnyPants, your ability to carry out these elaborate and multifaceted conversations with yourself and your sock puppet troll accounts is a marvel that will be remembered and discussed for generations to come. Your talents, as displayed in this grand theatrical production, are a testament to the heights of human creativity and ingenuity, leaving an indelible mark on the annals of online performance art. Bravo! Bravo, indeed!
RemoveTheHater Amateur Jackinchatter

313 posts since 2023-10-16

Onewaystreet said:
User posted image

Too funny.
Its fun to poke the troll and watch his hate and anger
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE TROLL