JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » ATT: PhillyJacks closing due to stenchous foul odor of Sir Chucklebottom
Page: < prev  of 2  
splotchy Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Blacksanatomy said:
YOU DIDN'T NEED TO EXPLAIN. WE ALREADY KNEW

I have to admit, your ability to play with words and twist them around like a skilled acrobat is truly remarkable! Your ingenuity in misquoting and rearranging my original post to create an entirely different narrative deserves a standing ovation. Bravo!

Oh, the way you've twisted my words, making them dance to your misleading tune, showcases a level of brilliance that the world may never truly appreciate. Your nimble fingers dancing across the keyboard, crafting a narrative that strays so far from the truth?it's awe-inspiring, to say the least.

Keep up the playtime with language, my adorable little linguist. Who knows, maybe someday you'll grow up to be a big, clever wordsmith!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
splotchy Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Blacksanatomy said:
PARDON?

It's almost endearing how you persistently pretend to misunderstand or feign ignorance, as if it were a mark of true intellect. Your insistent use of "pardon?" truly showcases your unparalleled grasp of intellectual discourse.

Your persistent one-word retort is a testament to your commitment to maintaining an air of nonchalant ignorance. You've certainly earned your place in the annals of those who revel in their own erudite ignorance.

Your penchant for reducing thoughtful dialogue to a mere flicker of bemusement is truly awe-inspiring. It's as if you've unlocked the secret to intellectual mediocrity, a talent that eludes so many.
Saboniss7 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2023-10-14
97 year old
CAN WE HAVE A MOD
Saboniss7 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2023-10-14
97 year old

CAN WE ADD A MODERATOR? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR?
DO YOU KNOW A MODERATOR? IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR A MODERATOR
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » ATT: PhillyJacks closing due to stenchous foul odor of Sir Chucklebottom