JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » I've only ever been a wanker
Page: of 1  
Gorpur Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2021-12-17
74 year old heterosexual male
I already had a huge collection of ?baregirl? mags, as I always call them, as well as newspaper clippings, videos ? anything featuring pics of girls. However it wasn?t until I was in my 40s that I saw a girl pose for the first time. Up till then all my ?viewing? was done discreetly and based almost entirely on luck. In fact it wasn?t until I discovered go-go dancing in pubs in the 70s that I saw girls show openly and deliberately for the first time.

I?d been going to ?see girls pose? for quite a while, usually in Soho in the 70s and 80s, but while I enjoyed talking to the girls on reception I never had the nerve to go in. So why or how I managed to do that with Miss Melanie in Her studio in Peterborough I?m never quite sure.

It was probably the fact that when I went through the front door into the studio, that was it, I was in there. I had to go back to my van to wait as She had an another customer in there, but having seen Her, dressed in a short black skirt and skimpy black top, I would have waited hours to go in.

Looking back on it now, years and years later, I realise that She had a special appeal, but I don?t know if I knew that at the time. I guess I was so desperate to see a girl pose, having seen so many 100s of 1000s of photos of girls posing, videos too, that was all I could think of. It must have helped though to see Her and know I wanted to see Her pose.

I went back after half an hour, having sat in my van with my case of dirty books writing things with Her name in. She let me in and I hesitantly explained what I was hoping for. When She asked ?what sort of poses?? I was a bit dumbstruck. She asked if I had any examples in my case, and I dumbly opened it to reveal a huge stack of dirty mags crammed in there, many with wads of tissue paper stuck in, making the mags 3 or 4 times thicker than they originally were.

I pulled out a Spick and Span mag and opened it at a well-used page, with my usual caption on, written either before or after the girl in the photo had made me cum in my pants. Miss Melanie went to copy the pose, giving me an instant erection which went back down when She came back to look at another picture. I opened another Spick and Span and the mag fell open at another well-spunked page, with a picture of a girl with Her foot up on Her desk, showing Her knickers.

Miss Melanie went to copy that pose and as She put Her foot up, revealing Her black knix, my knob stiffened very quickly, and then I felt a big rush and spunk raced up my tube and gushed into my pants. My head and shoulders jerked forward and bounced up and down in time to the spunk shots.

So in those few minutes, for the first time in my life I?d shown a girl the contents of my case, as pervy as could be, I?d seen a girl pose deliberately for the first time in my life, and cum in my pants right in front of Her. That wasn?t the first time I?d spunked my pants a few feet from the girl I was watching, but I?d always been very good at hiding it ? I?m fairly sure of that at least.

But in this case, it was so sudden, and actually seeing a girl deliberately showing in front of me, I was so taken by surprise that I had no chance of trying to hide it. That was the best thing that could have happened, because for the next 6 or 7 years I went to see Her as often as I could afford, and She saw me spunk my pants many times.

Absolute heaven for a life-long wanker whose entire sex pleasure comes from looking at girls.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Gorpur Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2021-12-17
74 year old heterosexual male
Miss Melanie was charging me more and more for my Worship Sessions each time, until eventually I ran out of money. Those Sessions were unbelievable really ? She would read from my tissue-packed, heavily spunk-stained ?mags? that I made up with all Her pics pasted in, I?d watch Her as She did, as well as looking at the 3 packs of new pics She?d done for me, and I?d stand in front of Her, my stiff knob poking out my wank-trousers ? heavily stained of course- until She made me spunk my pants.

I can?t imagine anything more wonderful than that, though a few years later I?d had an even more heavenly experience.

After I couldn?t afford to see Her any more, I found out, by accident, that going into town and city centres at night time meant I could see dozens of skimpy-dressed girls going clubbing. This became my main source of pleasure for a while. Some of the girls noticed me, though most didn?t. I had some lovely, lovely times, seeing girls in tight or low-cut tops and/or short skirts was always enough to make me cum in my pants as they walked by.

One lovely girl stands out ? She was bosomy, exceptionally but beautifully shaped, and the first few times I saw Her in Her tight tops She made me spunk my pants very easily. A very special occasion though was when I was standing in my usually spot in town ? up North somewhere ? in my mac, hand through the holes in my pockets, waiting for lovely views. Two blokes walking along the street stopped and stared at something.

Keeping my buttocks clamped together in wanking position I shuffled along as quick as I good to see what was happening. She was there, Miss Big Tits, walking towards me in a very low-cut top, with Her friend. There was nothing I could do to stop rubbing my knob very fast, trying to get stiff and cum while She was still in sight. I heard Her say under Her breath to Her friend ? ?wanker! He?s wanking!?Before I could get ready She was in a pub on the other side of the road.

I got into position, on my side of the road and opposite the pub, squeezing my stiff knob gently as I saw Her through the pub window ? too far away to get a good view though. After three-quarters of an hour or so, I saw Her and Her friend heading for the door and stood with my stiff knob in hand. As soon as I got a clear view knobby started pumping spunk into my pants while I trembled and moaned in perv ecstasy.

She walked across the road and then directly towards me, until She was literally three feet in front of my face. I?d filled my pants with cum by then and looked at the ground not knowing what to do. She said nothing, and turned and walked off. Obviously She knew exactly what had happened, which was lovely.

I saw Her several times after then in the same spot in town, and often She?d turn to whichever friend She was with, recounting the incident with the wanker, turning to me as they both laughed. A lovely, lovely experience I?ll never forget.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » I've only ever been a wanker