JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Christian guys have a j/o buddy?
Page: < prev  of 5  
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
I think it's a natural thing for men to enjoy jacking off together. I also think modern religions have done a disservice to all men leaving many with shame and hang ups embedded that many go through life with.
It's changing though as attitudes adjust and much younger guys are ready to explore what feels right for them. That's proof that old hang ups are giving way to the natural order of things the way they were.
No cum is wasted.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ireallylovetocum Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2015-11-01
62 year old homosexual from Pittsburg CA.
I believe What Will Be Will Be I was raised Catholic and I got More action in School (Priest included) then I have had in a long time so if It is So bad To Be Holy and Have Sex or Pleasure Yourself someone aught to Tell The Father's (Priest) because They Don't know HEY BULLDOG1985 HAVE FUN,ENJOY AND CUM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN Life is shot Buddy strokestrokestrokestrokestroke Have A "Blast" and to the other question No Not as Yet but I'm hoping to get a JO Bud soon
I Love Getting Men Off I Really Enjoy Everything To Making A Man Cum
Unregistered ?

Christian here 35+years now.
Unregistered ?

Any mwm Christian men in Washington, DC?
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
mascDCguy said:
Any mwm Christian men in Washington, DC?

I am a widowed white man and have wanked with a lot of other guys. And I do not have a struggle with jacking-off for personal pleasure/satisfaction. It is a normal and universally practiced action. I would bet money all the apostles satisfied their urges from time to time.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I was raised as a Catholic and I played with my cock for as long as I can remember. Before my first orgasm at age eleven I got a lot of pleasure by rubbing my cock as in edging, but never jerked off with another person other then my last wife and getting a hand jobs in a massage pallor. I have chatted here and on live chat sites with lots of guys but never asked if they were jerking during our dirty conversations and back in the day I never jerked off in an adult theatre or a video booth in an ABS. It would seem gay to me to openly jerk off with other males, it just doesn't sit well with me and by the way it never occurred to me to discuss a persons religion while discussing sex or masturbation.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Christian guys have a j/o buddy?