JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » any females caught masturbating right in the middle of an orgasm?
Page: < prev  of 4  
randyone Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2017-12-17
83 year old heterosexual male from New Zealand
I am a 77 year old guy and love masturbating. One time I brought up the subject of masturbation with my wife but she vehemently replied that she NEVER masturbates!I shut up after that, however, over the years, I have been fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time to watch her unobserved, flat out into her session heart and soul.
I have never mentioned this to her as I don't want to embarrass or upset her. I am thrilled that she too masturbates, but I only just wish that she wouldn't lie about it. I have completed the manuscript for a book - its title, Marvelous Methods of Masturbation. In it are over 200 different methods for mens and womens personal solo delight.
I have made up several genital massage machines. One, has a snug fitting pipe that strokes my cock up and down at speed. All I have to do is just stand there while this busy little machine strokes me to paradise. I have used it for over 20 years and had untold number of exploding, leg jellying orgasms.Unfortunately, I have to do this in secret from my wife as she puts on a front of being offended by the idea of masturbation. This is a great pity.The other favourite method I use, is a plastic pipe attachment I put on the vacuum cleaner hose. With well lubricated cock,and the vacuum cleaner set at minimum speed, I move the pipe back and forth, this gives me the stroking action. It feels incredibly pleasurable having my cock sucked. There is a bonus! As the air rushes by, it causes my cock to flutter madly sideways in the pipe. This imparts very intense deep vibration to my cock. The feeling is just sheer paradise. After trying this method out, you won't really care whether you fuck again or not, as it is at least three times as good as fucking!Masturbation is sexual therapy. It keeps me happy, healthy and sane.It is a beautiful activity that all should indulge in regularly. On the site of a local sex therapist (female) she mentions what her clients come to see her about. At first, I anticipated it would be about marital sex problems, but NO! She says that by far, the majority see her asking for new ways to MASTURBATE! and how to do it more effectively. She also says that women should talk more about masturbation! What a refreshing statement!We have a drain unblocker with rubber suction cup on the bottom and wooden handle. My wife keeps it by the bath. On inspecting it, from time to time, I have found remains of lubricant on the handle rod. I am thrilled that she does this regularly (the bathroom door is closed). The tremendous joy and happiness this obviously gives her she no doubt treasures.
randyone
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » any females caught masturbating right in the middle of an orgasm?