JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How do guys 69?
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

one of my fantasies i have yet to experience (as with many) is trying the 69 with another guy. how is it done? please educate me on this!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I'd say it's pretty much the same as with a woman. There's a few positions that make deep throating a little easier, but the basic mechanics are no different.
Unregistered ?

care to share any of those techniques?
Unregistered ?

I'd say the easiest is to have one guy lay down on his back and the other to hold himself above. Works best if the one less experienced with controlling a gag reflex is the one on 'top'. That lets him be a little more in control over the rate things progress. grin
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
hardanytime said:
one of my fantasies i have yet to experience (as with many) is trying the 69 with another guy. how is it done? please educate me on this!

When I first 69'd, as a boy, the fine points of how to avoid gagging on an over-enthusiastic partner's insertion was not obvious; where nowadays, taking the position with one of us atop the other seems natural, we began on our sides, heads pillowed on the bent at hip thigh of our partner. When things heated up, heads got hugged hard by needy thighs and thrusting hips set the desired rhythm.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
summersin Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2010-08-04
55 year old heterosexual
Yeah I don't see how it should be any different than doing it with a woman. Though I suppose most hetero couples do it with the girl on top, but I've done it both ways. You've just got to measure how comfortable your partner is with having a whole cock down their throat.
Ghost23 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2008-11-29
42 year old curious
I would like to try this out some day
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
My buddy and I had a bit of trouble finding a good position too - on our sides next to each other was OK, but you get pretty tired leaning on one elbow as you're doing it.
Whatever gets your rocks off!
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
hardanytime said:
While lying facing each other on your sides has the advantage of letting each man determine how deeply he will take his partner's cock, if one partner is significantly taller than the other, having the shorter on his back with the taller kneeling with his calves next to the shorter's ears and knees sharply flexed near the shorter's chest adjusts the trunk-length difference handily.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
solarian7 said:
I'd say the easiest is to have one guy lay down on his back and the other to hold himself above. Works best if the one less experienced with controlling a gag reflex is the one on 'top'. That lets him be a little more in control over the rate things progress. grin

Another nice thing about this position is that the guy on the bottom gets to feel the top's balls descend upon and then cover his nose--if he can swallow enough dick.
Unregistered ?

Easily ....
jcdude Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-05-08
38 year old
side by side is pretty easy and works well.
Unregistered ?

solarian7 said:

Yes this is awesome. I love this because i can also grab his ass when I am bottom lol
barefoot23 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-08-23
43 year old bisexual from Springboro, Ohio
biva said:
Another nice thing about this position is that the guy on the bottom gets to feel the top's balls descend upon and then cover his nose--if he can swallow enough dick.

69 rocks too because there is a lot of ball/nose contact grin Nothing smells better !
Unregistered ?

easily !
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How do guys 69?