JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How do guys 69?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

R
Add a reply Quote this post
wacks2much Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-07-31
66 year old bisexual from Western New York State
Nothing like sucking and licking your Buddies cock and hes doing the same! I am creaming and sending out a call to my friend tonight!cockloveass
always friendly
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I have always enjoyed the laying on our sides head to feet you have a much free amount of moving freedom. But I also have been in the top an bottom where you laying on too of the other guy your belly touching each other, your face in in the other guys cock the guy on the bottom gets a cock in his mouth and a pair if hanging balls on your nose, this position makes it easy for licking balls and sucking on them. Both of these are great fun to try out.
Carpntr
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Actually its easier with a guy because you each have a pretruding member to put in your mouth. With a woman you have to get under her pussy more to get your tongue going. It seems to me men were made for 69. I've done it with one of us on top but much prefer side by side. Best one ever was when my buddy and I got so into it that we both cum at the same time and were both surprised.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Unregistered ?

Have done top-bottom and had a bud collapse on me when he came so I prefer side to side...alot more comfortable.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Yes that have you both cum at the very same time is an amazing thrill to do. It has been a good long time since I have had the chance to do either on the sides or the original 69. My step cousin and I done it almost daily when we were teens. It was so darn much fun, the moaning and the touching and a little talking back and forth helped a lot. Mmmm!!
Have our tongue on the under side of our cock heads and rubbing the tongue as your getting close to shoot your cum loads greats feeling ever then here comes that real warm cum shooting right onto your tongue. Oh boy those were fun times.
Carpntr
Unregistered ?

I like to be on bottom when we 69 so I can play with that ass when we cum in each others mouth at the same time.
Johnny_Lust Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2013-08-29
54 year old curious from San Marcos, TX
With nice, hard cocks... mutual?
GABFLA Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2013-10-28
65 year old bisexual from South Florida
I like to do it side to side, it gives both a chance to move around freely, and also if you wrap your legs around the other guy's head, it is easier to also suck and rim if you are into licking each other's holes. Assuming they are clean, it is an awesome feeling when also sucking cock and balls. A warm tongue works well to really not only stimulate your dick, but also your butt.
goofy_gopher Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-07-07
58 year old homosexual from Upstate NY
69ing is an ideal way for a guy to experience his first time sucking dick, especially when it's the other dude's first time. Side by side, just play with it in your mouth, you get encouraged to do more as your partner does more in response to your mouth making his cock feel great.

The absolute hottest 69 I ever did was naked, outdoors after dark, on a golf course. We only had a short walk from where we'd parked a car and went right onto a tee box and went side by side, we'd been playing with each other cocks through our clothes while driving to the place and talking up how we were going to do it. We agreed to moan a little as we started building up to a climax, going loud when we knew we were getting close to shooting, and doing that we both managed to have extremely intense orgasms, nutting in each other's mouths and swallowing simultaneously so quickly that neither of us had anything left other than saliva in our mouths, our cocks were both drained and it was so great, we kept sucking each other even though we had both shot and were kinda "hypersensitive" like the cock gets after shooting. Neither of us really wanted to stop grin

He was only a suck buddy, but he was a very good one.
mistabone Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2011-11-28
54 year old curious from San Jose
FUCK....I wanna try this.
New2Bttm Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2013-12-21
53 year old curious from Terre Haute, Indiana
Me too..... WOW do I ever need to find my first cock....
jackincum_il Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2011-08-16
67 year old bisexual male from central illinois
Best cocksucking and cum swap 69 side by side
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
Side by side most of the time to control the mouth-fucking a bit.
brian1104 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2010-08-01
43 year old homosexual from Canada
Definitely side by side.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How do guys 69?