JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Loud Neighbors
Page: < prev  of 3  
nick_fury7 Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2010-10-20
40 year old heterosexual from New York
I used to have a friend who was a good drinking buddy of mine. A lot of times I used to get drunk at his place and just crash on his couch. After a while, I started doing it on purpose because at night I could hear him and his girl fucking pretty loudly. She was really hot and loud too. I used to jerkoff while listening to them fuck right out on his couch.

I miss those days.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
strokaholic Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2010-08-04
52 year old curious from michigan
SO HORNY AGAIN jackin to the sounds of my neighbors. i love listening to them while jackin. if anyone else loves jackin to neighbors then add me a [email protected] or [email protected]. Chronic stroker and always horny here!
online? big fan of jackin and watch lots of xxx add me and lets chat on google-ID is 'strokaholic'
Jack_Mehoff Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2006-02-26
41 year old bisexual from Georgia, USA
a few years back, my girlfriend at the time and I were living in an apartment and one of her friends and her husband were in the apartment next door. Our bedrooms were right next to each other and the walls were REALLY thin and didn't block out much noise at all. My girlfriend and I would keep them up all night with the noise we were making, headboard thumping and screaming and all. A lot of times her friend would tell us how she would masturbate listening to us, and sometimes while we were going at it we would hear them start fucking too.
Unregistered ?

Damn, wish I had these kind of neighbours where I lived lol. One house I lived in, on one side there was a screaming baby and on the side was an alcoholic who used to wake us up b/c he was so pissed, he couldn't get his keys in the lock.

On the occasions I have heard people going at it, I instantly get my cock out and wank while hearing them moaning and cumming!
Unregistered ?

donkeydick said:
On the occasions I have heard people going at it, I instantly get my cock out and wank while hearing them moaning and cumming!

I used to do that at uni, as I regularly heard my housemates having sex.

strokaholic Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2010-08-04
52 year old curious from michigan
Loud neighbors fckin again. Can't help but wank to their hot sounds. Anyone else wank on the weekend listening to hot sounds of neighbors after midnight?

donkeydick said:
Damn, wish I had these kind of neighbours where I lived lol. One house I lived in, on one side there was a screaming baby and on the side was an alcoholic who used to wake us up b/c he was so pissed, he couldn't get his keys in the lock.

online? big fan of jackin and watch lots of xxx add me and lets chat on google-ID is 'strokaholic'
Unregistered ?

boxers1981ny said:
It seems like every time I go on a trip and have to stay in a hotel, I hear a couple in the next room over getting it on. One time the couple fucked for about 3 hours straight. Even though I'm only really attracted to dudes, it really turns me on to hear women being pleasured by a man and of course also hearing the dude breathing deep and moaning. So it usually is soooo hot to jo to hearing people in the next room fucking.

There is nothing like banging your girlfriend at sunrise in a hotel room and hearing your neighbour's reaction, which comes in three different variants: a) complaininhg sounds or banging on the wall, b) them starting to fuck a short while later, c) evacuating the room early in the morning.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Loud Neighbors