JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does anybody else get turned on by their own cock?
Page: of 9   next > 
fatwon Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2010-08-21
51 year old curious
I was wondering if anybody else was like me and gets turned on by their own cock. I like how thick and veiny it gets and feeling that salami in my hand, and I even jack off to a mirror. It doesn't help that over the years it's gotten even thicker, and it turns me on even more. I'm like give me a mirror and I'm good. I must get off 3x a day. Seems like once I'm done it stirs again. Am I alone in that, or can anybody else relate?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baltazarj1973 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-09-16
curious from Sacramento,!
YES! I do,& everything you said is about the same with me. I love my cock. I like it when it's almost hard a little soft(I'm a big boy also about 7"wink. Not to root my horn early but mine is really symmetrical and a excellent form. I get off on myself too.
Bring it on! Or off.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Yea man. My own cock definitely turns me on. I liked it when I was a young teen and it seemed totally out of control. And I like it now that I have more control over it, and am actually pretty good at using it.

Maybe I like it the best when I'm naked and edging....lying flat on my bed.....and it's rock hard and pointing at the celiling. I like to just watch it and know that I can keep it long and hard and pointing up like that indefinitely. But anytime I want to I can make it shoot its load, and cause it go small and soft. When I do decide to end an edging session, I like to watch it shoot, then I let go of it and watch it collapse. First it falls over on my belly, still almost full size and fairly hard. Then it starts shrinking and goes through a semi stage. Finally, while still wet and sticky, it becomes really soft and small. Like it's sort of gone to sleep.

Cocks are cool.
Unregistered ?

Not to be too shallow, but I bet you boys who are very well hung must get really turned on by your cock and it's size. I know I would. Sh*t, I get turned by my pussy.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
SexyLeslie said:
Not to be too shallow, but I bet you boys who are very well hung must get really turned on by your cock and it's size. I know I would. Sh*t, I get turned by my pussy.

Nothing shallow about that point of view Leslie. (And I bet I'd be turned on by your pussy too.) As for cocks, I have a really really long one which is also beautifully shaped and points upward at a high angle. It really turns me on. My girlfriend (who spends a lot of time on the business end of it) likes it too....LOL.

It was the greatest discovery of my young life to find out what my cock would do. By the time I was 12 it was fully functioning. A cock is the best toy a boy could ever have, and it's always with him in his pants. Yea, a guy learns to really love his cock.
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
I love my cock too. I wish I could go outside of my body and suck it myself. (I don't mean an awkward self-suck, but an instance where i could kneel between my legs and give myself a blow-job).
tent-n-boxers25 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2009-05-18
35 year old
O hell yeah -got mirror n back a room door n can turn desk chair n watch all my junk when i'm surfn n jackn --after edgn for an hour or so -thick fucker gets so veined up and oozy slick it doesn't even look like mine he starts throbbn n jumpn on his own-TOTALLY into my dick strokestrokestrokestroke
chill jackn bud 25 here
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Yup, I love mine, especially as it's about all I've had to play with in recent years.

I wish I could lick and suck it all over, used to dream of having an identical twin so we could suck and fuck, then I could enjoy a cock exactly like mine in my hands, mouth, and ass!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Oh yea, I luv my cock. I luv to make vid of myself jacking and cumming and then jackoff while I watch them. My cock gives me so much pleasure, I cant help to love it. I just wish I could suck it and cum in my mouth.
Be happy, suck a cock
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
yes
having fun!
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
Definitely. When I am all edged up and gooned, I always wish I could get it in my mouth and rub my nuts all over my face. Love it!
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
Unregistered ?

Oh yea, just seeing my cock often give me a good hardon. Makes it hard to not start strokin it if im not in a place where I can stroke.
bigload27 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2007-05-04
44 year old heterosexual
yes. i always jack with a mirror.
Unregistered ?

honestly... whenever I see the pics I have on my computer... they do kinda turn me on now that you mention it. lol. I've also watched myself jack my cock in the mirror in the bathroom and shoot in the sink.cock
Unregistered ?

Page: of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Does anybody else get turned on by their own cock?