JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Favorite Masturbation Technique
Page: < prev  of 5  
Unregistered ?

as regards the stop and go,why stop at 4.ive used this since i started.i wanked over each girl in the mag until i was about to come,stopped a bit and then gave the next girl a good few strokes.maybe stopped 10 or 20 times.who counts?usually spunked over the girl with the biggest tits.strokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
Eagle6120 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2014-02-17
53 year old
naked on bed tied spread eagle and at the mercy of my wife.never the same twice.

couple of examples

head massage.she slowly rubbed my lubed little head for 1 hour.massive cum from that 1.

she used 2 feathers just the tips. 1 going up 1 going down from balls to tip of head.this lasted 2 hours with a massive cum shot.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

a YIM bud and I did a standing legs spred with interlocked fingers around our cocks. pretty fun to pump with both hands
smartassgirl Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2013-06-12
curious from New Hampshire
Lex2wet said:
A thin piece of uncooked chicken breast.
I cut a large piece, put a little lube on it, and I JO with it. It doesn't take long to CUM and it helps to get a second one. My goal is to get to a third one but I've stopped after 1 hour...
Make sure you wash well after using it.

let me get this straight youre smacking it with a chicken breast wrapped anround your cock? Then what sticking it on the grill for the family?
just a girl with a decent rack and a smartass mouth
New2Bttm Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2013-12-21
53 year old curious from Terre Haute, Indiana
I have to say that using something from the deli isn't exactly my choice. smile However I have found something that may very well interest readers. I know to my its simply mind blowing. Ok first off you need to go to any drug store and buy a box of latex gloves, the disposable ones. Also pickup a bottle of mineral oil..... This stuff is amazing and lasts a long time! Be careful though. I don't recommend using this as a lube with any partner where oral play is involved because mineral oil is also used as a laxative !! Now for me, I get real comfortable, I put some lube on my tail and my prostate stimulator and slide it in and let it do it's work for about 20 min. Or so. By this time I've already got lots of cum out that just runs out. Next I place a nice cock ring on that's tightly gripping around the base of my cock and scrotum. Now some fun, put one latex glove on one hand (I'm right handed) and generally pour the mineral oil starting at the head and use the gloved hand to work the oil down the shaft. With the other hand I apply some small pressure one the stimulator that's in place. Then with the gloved hand I continue edging for well over an hour. The final countdown is just awesome! stroke And by doing this there has been a few times I am able to orgasm multiple times! And they are so strong and hard...... Almost as if they are not going to stop! I hope that offers some help to anyone. Thanx for reading. Cheers! cock
Unregistered ?

I love to really focus on my breathing. Slow deep breaths and slowly exhale. Pushing the air out with my lips like I'm trying to whistle. Best way I can describe it. Also, making sure I take long slow strokes completely over my cock head. Playing with the tip feels so good.
bater1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2015-07-09
50 year old male from NJ
Pulse III Duo!! MY new favorite!!!
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
Nothing beats the control I get by using my hands. I'm ambidextrous too, so stroking with either had is easy - fast, slow, hard, soft, fast up and slow down the shaft, vice-versa, stroking the shaft only, tickling the head only, caressing and squeezing my balls, fingering my nipples - all with the hands!! For hours of wonderful edging getting to the edge time after time after time.....before exploding!!
nyccockjack Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2015-11-28
41 year old curious
Lately I've been using KY warming jelly and using one, sometimes two hand and moving up and down with a twisting motion until I cum hard
Unregistered ?

Without a doubt: Legs-over and shoot into your mouth!

Too old and inflexible to do it now, but I LOVED it back when I could!
thegrinder Amateur Jackinchatter

450 posts since 2010-07-12
64 year old curious from IL
Ive almost always used my left wrist where yr watch might be, its nice and soft. I hold my cock w my right hand and do the above till I squirt. Try it, it feels great

Now if Im tributing some bimbos face I printed off FB, then I use the more common practice
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Four fingertips in front and thumb on the back. Make circular motions with fingertips all the way to the end. Been that way since I was 11 and hasn't failed yet.grin
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
75 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
UlsterRob said:
Four fingertips in front and thumb on the back. Make circular motions with fingertips all the way to the end. Been that way since I was 11 and hasn't failed yet.grin

Almost the same, two fingers under my head and thumb in back. This has gotten me to cum for 50+ years. stroke
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
shootmycum said:
Almost the same, two fingers under my head and thumb in back. This has gotten me to cum for 50+ years. stroke
Sounds good!grin
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Favorite Masturbation Technique