JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ejaculation Etiquette
Page: of 2   next > 
newdude Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2010-08-29
38 year old bisexual from Rochester, MI
So, in my experience most girls don't object to having a guy cum on them (facials, if that's your thing; I prefer on her tits) as long as he at least asks first. The problem is that it's an awkward topic to bring about, especially in the throes of sex. Do the ladies here have a preferred way of being asked? Do the guys have any lines that seem to work?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
Cumming on someone without prior consent or reciprocity seems like using the other like a fencepost to pee upon. I've never abused another in such a way.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
newdude Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2010-08-29
38 year old bisexual from Rochester, MI
Well that's why I'm asking, whats a way to get consent without breaking the mood? And I wouldn't call it abuse; a surprising number of women are perfectly okay with it or even enjoy it
rockhardcock Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-03-02
112 year old
Right before I cum I usually say.."baby Im bout to cum can I cum on your face" lol it sounds lame but thats all it really takes and if she says no slap her and do it anyway..Just kiddin bout the slappin her(unless shes into that lol)if she says no then just cum on her pussy
Unregistered ?

Should have put this topic in questions for the girls.
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
What has always worked for me is to say, a few seconds before, I'm going to cum!! This way you warn the person and they can react accordingly. I have had some ladies take their mouth out, and some take my dick deep in their mouth. Anyway, seems to work!
Nicknames: Freestyler
SOLOinIL Amateur Jackinchatter

404 posts since 2006-10-07
59 year old curious from Michigan
I pretty much just come right out and ask.. I'm about to blow,where do you want it?
Unregistered ?

i agree with the last dude ..i tell her i am about to cum and see where she wants it...if i blow to quickly then i just nut on her pussy
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
bmarkdc said:
i agree with the last dude ..i tell her i am about to cum and see where she wants it...if i blow to quickly then i just nut on her pussy

This would seem to me to be the best plan in almost all cases--ask before it's too late. I can pretty much assure you that having cum someplace where I don't want it, especially without prior warning, is not something that would make me particularly happy.

Especially during vaginal sex, I strongly prefer it in my pussy as opposed to taking the time to pull out and move someplace else lol.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
newdude said:
So, in my experience most girls don't object to having a guy cum on them (facials, if that's your thing; I prefer on her tits) as long as he at least asks first. The problem is that it's an awkward topic to bring about, especially in the throes of sex. Do the ladies here have a preferred way of being asked? Do the guys have any lines that seem to work?

I once tried this: "Hey, babe, did you know the best lip balm in the world is sperm? Wanna toss away your Chapstick tonight?"
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

I always say I am cumming and my current she must have it inside her either mouth or cunt. If I cum on her hair or belly she actually shows some anoyance
Unregistered ?

I always just ask the guy I'm with to cover me in cum..usually in the heat of the moment. Hey I don't mind if my guy wants to cover me in cum.. just give me a heads up. I am always willing to take a load or 3. grin
Longshot Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2009-08-23
49 year old heterosexual from Barberton, OH
that_one_girl said:
I always just ask the guy I'm with to cover me in cum..usually in the heat of the moment. Hey I don't mind if my guy wants to cover me in cum.. just give me a heads up. I am always willing to take a load or 3. grin

You are so my kinda gal! wink

I actually just came into this thread to say how much I like the title. It sounds so proper- like maybe something Emily Post might have a book about.
CAUTION: Contents under pressure.
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
Just remember that you are fucking a real woman...not a japanese love doll..For me where I cum depends on where my gal wants me to cum. Works out best for both that way
always jacking off
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
Longshot said:

I actually just came into this thread to say how much I like the title. It sounds so proper- like maybe something Emily Post might have a book about.

I have to imagine that Emily Post would prefer it neatly deposited into a cloth napkin or tissue or something.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ejaculation Etiquette