JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Humpers vs. Strokers
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My first few months of having orgasms occurred in the bath tub where as I lay back I would slide a water filled plastic bag over my hard cock until I had an orgasm. I started humping my mattress and or a pillow after the plastic bag ripped and I could do it quietly(I thought) as I shared an attic bed room. I don't recall when I learned to stroke but it likely happened when I went to the bath room and saw my rising young cock free of clothes so it must of been a natural thing to grip it and stroke off and then discovering how to use lube found in the medicine cabinet or bathroom closet. All of these discoveries occurred around age 11 or 12.Today I mostly stroke off and rarely hump my bed or pillow.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
I'm pleased to see I have so many fellow humpers out there. Like it seems a lot of folks I first started by humping. I eventually figured out stroking was fun too!

While I usually cum from stroking, typically in the shower or at the pc, my preference is still a good hump. I almost always hump before going to sleep at night, although not necessarily to full ejaculation.

Sometimes my wife will hump too. She'll roll on her belly and slip her vibrator or a nice big dildo into her cunt. She'll then hump it to orgasms. A few times she's done that while sucking my cock, it is so hot to see her sexy ass grinding against the bed/dildo while she blows me! An awesome visual, especially when we both cum at the same time.

Sometimes too at night when I'm humping the bed she'll snuggle up to me and caress / rub my ass and whisper dirty things to me, urging me to cum. If she's feeling really wild she'll slide her hand under me and have me hump her hand while playing with my ass, even fingering my asshole which is just an amazing way to cum.

But I'm not sure that still qualifies as masturbation LOL.
francotrucker Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2015-07-28
53 year old heterosexual
Definitely a stroker , sometimes I hump my mattress or a woman lol.
that's all folks
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
Another stroker here.

I remember humping pillows when I was a grade-school kid (discovered masturbation when I was 5). My usual masturbation technique was to just lightly rub my frenulum in a circular motion with my index finger, but I eventually experimented with other ways to give myself "the special feeling" as I called orgasms back then.

I enjoyed humping pillows & such, and I could easily experience multiple dry orgasms that way. When I started ejaculating, I quit humping pillows, etc., because of the mess. Haven't tried that method since those days.

I also remember discovering the wonders of a pulsating shower-head while visiting relatives back when I was really young. I still enjoy that method! razz
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
I started humping when I was 11. I'd roll up my pillow, straddle it and hump away until I had a dry orgasm. I stopped after I had my first wet cum and got it all over the pillowcase.
fleshtone Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2016-05-23
curious male
Started by humping the mattress at 11 or 12, began ejaculating at 12 or 13, and later used my hand, I think after a friend described how to do that. I'm not sure when I switched, but at first I wasn't too worried about the evidence I left on the sheet. My mother and perhaps father must have known but didn't say anything about it until my mother found an adult magazine in my closet. My father awkwardly told me that whatever I was using it for was normal. I witnessed a roommate in college and later another adult male that I shared a room with humping in the bed next to mine. Neither of them knew that I saw them and both of them were under the covers. I once walked in on a friend jerking in his sleeping bag and I left the room before he knew that I saw him.
DoggySmile Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2017-12-10
32 year old bisexual male from Arizona
I used to hump, but now I stroke
Unregistered ?

Never got into humping. Always been a life-long fist-fucker! strokestrokestroke
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
Before I got to fuck my first pussy, I would hump and/or jack off any time I got the chance... I started out humping my pillows... I would arrange my pillows like a pussy, slide my cock in and fuck away... I had to watch it cause if I shot cum into my pillows I would have to get them in the wash before my mom found them... Later, when I was still young, dumb, and full of cum, I found that one of the throw pillows on our couch had a hole in the cover. I pushed 2 fingers into the hole and then my cock. It felt so good, I would slide it up and down on my hard cock till I shot my load into it! I started putting that pillow under some other pillows, on my bed and would fuck it like I was fucking a pussy! I would fuck that pillow several times a week. I eventually threw the pillow away, It was full of my cum, and I didn't want my mom to find it... I pretty much just stroke my cock, these last few decades...
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
fair enough,but stroking is much more exciting.if youre pumping into something,your cock is doing the work(wank)and is in control.stroking gives control to your hand.you can control things.your cock may be saying "please let me come"but your hand is in control and can tease the penis until it surrenders!
edxat2 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2018-02-03
53 year old bisexual male from Minnesota
I definitely prefer stroking most of the time, especially with my fleshlight or a handful of albolene.

I grew up a humper though as a teen--my sheets, a pillow, or anything that felt good to rub my cock on (which was a lot of things). But I'm a hedonist nowadays and it's more relaxing and less work to just jerk off for hours instead of humping something. There's nothing like enjoying a good long stroke.
philgr1 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2010-01-10
54 year old curious male from Athens
When really horny i sometimes hump my pillow or the corner of the mattress. I like when doing it to also bury my face in my used underwear of that day. Actually i'm at it right now. Just paused to tell you people about it before i blow. Then i'll sleep on my smelly and moist pillow. Oh i,m so fucking horny
nomadjack Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2019-05-08
26 year old curious male
I started out as a humper. I'd hump anything that looked like it would feel good, and even stuff that didn't. That started to change though the older I got. I started to be able to cum more and more and it all got messy. I used to have basketball shorts and just compression shorts on and I'd just hump away in those and then just cum in them and go on with my day without changing. Then one I was wearing gray compression shorts and came the biggest load I'd ever cum up until then and that day I knew I should stop.

So I started to stroke a lot more from then on out. I still hump sometimes, but I cum too much so I make sure I have a rag ready when I do.
21yo from the Midwest. Kik and snapchat
oyamedocnic Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2018-05-02
curious male from US
I am mostly a stroker now, I guess. I did hump my pillow when I was a kid.
Always Jacking-off.
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
95% stroker.

When I Started years ago, my foreskin was too tight, so I had an unusual motion, as stroking would not work. I would put the palm of each hand either side of my shaft and roll. (Think about how you might roll a cigar) I was time consuming, but I needed to get off.

Also I masturbate in public a lot, but very discreetly. Never cock out. I either, with my hand in my pocket trap my knob between thumb and index finger. Im uncut, so my fingers are on my foreskin, which i squeeze, forcing my cock downward down my foreskin "tube", them bounces back, and doing that rapidly gets me off. Or If I can get my hand on my cock, (Airplane with blanket over lap) i cum by rapidly squeezing/releasing my cock, with zero hand pumping. Keeping knob inside my foreskin, I squeeze pretty rapidly, and my cock moves up and down inside the skin.

This allows mne to cum with almost no discernable motion. Occasionally messy, but I cum so often, that that's not normally a huge issue.

But almost zero humping for me...
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Humpers vs. Strokers