JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Humpers vs. Strokers
Page: < prev  of 5  
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
BiRick said:
I'm pleased to see I have so many fellow humpers out there. Like it seems a lot of folks I first started by humping. I eventually figured out stroking was fun too!

While I usually cum from stroking, typically in the shower or at the pc, my preference is still a good hump. I almost always hump before going to sleep at night, although not necessarily to full ejaculation.

Sometimes my wife will hump too. She'll roll on her belly and slip her vibrator or a nice big dildo into her cunt. She'll then hump it to orgasms. A few times she's done that while sucking my cock, it is so hot to see her sexy ass grinding against the bed/dildo while she blows me! An awesome visual, especially when we both cum at the same time.

Sometimes too at night when I'm humping the bed she'll snuggle up to me and caress / rub my ass and whisper dirty things to me, urging me to cum. If she's feeling really wild she'll slide her hand under me and have me hump her hand while playing with my ass, even fingering my asshole which is just an amazing way to cum.

But I'm not sure that still qualifies as masturbation LOL.

It qualifies as "You lucky bastard" and it qualifies for "me imagining that happening to me, as I empty my balls this morning"
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I'm a stroker, without a doubt. I have been known to hump things -- my hand, the mattress, etc. -- and did so exclusively until about age 12 or so.
Open to interesting ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Humpers vs. Strokers