JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » I Hate Justin Bieber
Page: of 2   next > 
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I hate Justin Bieber. He is one more no-talent media star whose oppressive teenage cuteness is being massively hyped by the great American show-biz media machine. I hate the fact that he is interviewed by "serious" reporters, and that his opinions are apparently taken seriously. I especially hate his teenage pronouncements about religion and abortion. I suppose there is some consolation in the likelihood that this pre-teen acting seventeen year old, who claims to be a virgin and says he will remain chaste until marriage, is probably only months away from his first really juicy sex scandal. Can a brush with alcohol and drugs be far behind? Just how will the Justin Bieber media machine handle that one?

I see that he has a Wikipedia entry, and that his "occupation" is listed as "Singer-songwriter, musician, actor." He is said to play guitar, piano, percussion, and trumpet. Listing the drums in the description of his musical virtuosity was a nice touch I think. I wonder how long it took the media hacks to come up with that one?

As for the suitability of a post about this topic in the Coffee Shop Forum (which someone always brings up when non-masturbation messages are posted), I might mention the one thing I bet The Biebe is really good at. I'm pretty sure that he masturbates his brains out.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I honestly don't know a thing about him. I wouldn't be able to recognize any of his songs if you played them for me. I guess I'm not in an environment where I would be exposed to him all the time like it sounds you are. hehe
I'm just a guy
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
I don't think I'd even recognize the songs of his that they did on Glee a few weeks ago.

Although his second appearance on CSI a couple weeks back might be of interest to Bieber-haters. Nothin' like a bullet-riddled Bieber to close out the episode.

35 year old curious
Ben said:
I honestly don't know a thing about him. I wouldn't be able to recognize any of his songs if you played them for me. I guess I'm not in an environment where I would be exposed to him all the time like it sounds you are. hehe

Hehehe Ben. Yes it's true. I spend much too much time watching television. I get a lot more news about Charlie Sheen than any human being should be required to edure too.....LOL.

35 year old curious
Rod said:
I don't think I'd even recognize the songs of his that they did on Glee a few weeks ago.

Although his second appearance on CSI a couple weeks back might be of interest to Bieber-haters. Nothin' like a bullet-riddled Bieber to close out the episode.

OH, cool! I'd never sampled his "acting" talent. I bet he played a corpse to absolute perfection.
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
I hate the little bastard, too. I fantacize about watching him get gang banged by a tribe of pygmies. LOL!
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!

35 year old curious
My personal Bieber fantasy involves the nature of his first sex scandal. Perhaps he'll be discovered in a sleazy motel room bound and gagged in the bed, and being whipped by a transvestite hooker. wink
Unregistered ?

Jealous that he gets all the hot young girls like Selena Gomez and others? laugh
LMJguy Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2010-12-13
51 year old curious from Virginia
lol I just recently saw a picture of the Bieb with a hard on...AWKWARD BONERS site Don't know a thing about this guy otherwise. smile
fatwon Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2010-08-21
51 year old curious
I personally think he's kinda hot or potentially hot in about 10 years or so, esp. as he ages, and...gasp...I enjoy his music. Am I going to hell? lol. He seems ok, I can see how he might annoy people though, but I really don't get the animosity. I guess it's because hottie girls like Selena Gomez flirt with me all the time. It's all about the confidence folks.
Unregistered ?

I wanna see his dick and jerk off with him.

35 year old curious
fatwon said:
I personally think he's kinda hot or potentially hot in about 10 years or so, esp. as he ages, and...gasp...I enjoy his music. Am I going to hell? lol. He seems ok, I can see how he might annoy people though, but I really don't get the animosity. I guess it's because hottie girls like Selena Gomez flirt with me all the time. It's all about the confidence folks.

You make excellent points fatwon. But in rebuttal, I'll just say that it's not so much that I envy all the pussy he's surely getting (although I certainly DO), it's that this 17 year old dude acts like he's more like 14 or 15, and proclaims that he's innocent and chaste. Yeah RIGHT!!!!

I doubt that you're going to hell for liking his music. As far as I know, eternal damnation is not a penalty imposed for liking the Biebe or his music...LOL.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Kent said:
My personal Bieber fantasy involves the nature of his first sex scandal. Perhaps he'll be discovered in a sleazy motel room bound and gagged in the bed, and being whipped by a transvestite hooker. wink

I think Kent's just jealous cuz the kid's cuter than he is.

35 year old curious
js06877 said:
I think Kent's just jealous cuz the kid's cuter than he is.

You got THAT right js! wink
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Kent said:
You got THAT right js! wink

LOL grin
Page: of 2   next >