JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » wanking outdoor
Page: of 3   next > 
fucktasie Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2011-03-29
44 year old homosexual from germany
i like to wanking on a silent place in the garden and i had masturbate on the beach at evening.cock
have you experience like this too?
or you are catch by this ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I used to wank outside but in bushes or hedging, woodland etc, theres nothing like cuming outside, feeling the breeze rush past your balls razz
DeeJay Skilled Jackinchatter

563 posts since 2011-03-22
35 year old from Pennsylvania
done it a couple times, but i prefer my bed or computer chair haha
2stroke Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-04-07
66 year old curious from Hampshire uk
I love masterbating outdoors, done it at the beach many times if its quiet and also in the sea even if others are close by.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I'd like a buck for every time I've jacked off outdoors both by myself and with both my 1st and 2nd wives. I was a member of a couple nudist resorts with both of them, and we would often leave the public pool area and go to our tent or room and either fuck or jack and jill ourselves or each other. I've done it while fishing, deer hunting or hiking too.
Dickguy
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
I love jacking off out side being out door's makes me horny as hell I've even fucked some guy's out side
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
str8collegeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2007-05-11
37 year old bisexual male from Buffalo, NY
i fucking love jerking off outside... i love the open air feeling on my cock and shaved balls, its the best, i even jack off while driving and have all the windows down, fuckin great.
Sit on my face and swallow my fat cock
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Something I used to do alot when I was growing up. I grew up in a relatively crowded household so privacy at home wasn't all that easy to come by. As it was fairly rural then it wasn't too hard to find isolated spots outdoors. Often it was just a quick pants-open thing but every once in a while on a warm summers night it'd be a full-on everything-off affair. Although I do remember one slightly mad occasion when I stripped off totally in some isolated woods in the middle of winter when it must've been near freezing!

There are times now I quite like the idea again but once you get older then the fear of getting caught can put you off more.
Unregistered ?

i am a avid public masturbator i have masturbated in just about every public place you cam imagine parks, woods, at the complex pool in the car driving on the freeway and innercity streets rest area's on the back deck have even been caught a few times by males and females adds to the excitment
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
Living in Wyoming, and Colorado, I have jackoff outside lots of times! I have had sex outside lots also!!! It's great!! I love it!!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
outdoors is such an exciting turn on for me. LOVE IT.
Unregistered ?

I was once house-sitting for friends who went on an overseas trip. At the rear of the house there was a secure spot that was shielded from neighbours on both sides; the rear of the property abutted a natural bushland park. The owner was not much of a gardner and in the secluded spot grass and weeds were about knee high. One night there was a terrific thunderstorm, thunder, lightning and very heavy rain. I stripped off and went into the seculed area described, lay down on the grass, or in the grass might be a better description. With everything happening, the wet grasses swishing around my body, the rain hitting me continuously and the thunder and lightning giving a great show, I had the best wanking session I have ever had.
olderguy59 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2011-03-07
72 year old heterosexual
The wife and I masturbate often by the pool outside, in full view of the neighbors, if they would care to watch. Not easily seen, but possible.
Unregistered ?

I love going outside into my own backyard and stripoff in the shed and walk out naked. Then I feel the slightess of breezes and the warm sun on my cock and it begings to grow.
It really doesn't take me too long before I am hard and jerking off and very soon cuming. Doing it outside I find that there isn't anything to clean up after.
I think I like to do it outside as there is an element of getting caught. But I know I will not get caught as I make sure I am so carefull. But who knows oneday I will get caught.
gomerpyl3 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2011-04-13
35 year old
It's been a while since I've jacked off outdoors - too long really. I used to do it loads when I was younger. I was fortunate enough to grow up in a rural area, so I'd slope off somewhere quiet for a wank.

My favourite place was a quiet footpath, just a short distance from a motorway. I could see the road, so I like to think that some people might have seen me hunched over, giving it some.

I was also a scout, (part of rural troop) - loads of opportunity to knock one out in a semi-private location. I loved it
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » wanking outdoor