JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » let your best male friend see it?
Page: of 8   next > 
drsir1 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2009-11-23
42 year old homosexual from Kansas City, MO
I've got a question for fellow Jackers. So, if your male best friend asked you if he could see your cock (no rationale stated), would you let him without question? Some trepidation? Not at all? Just curious :-)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Well, YEAH! Guys share just about everything else, so I don't know why talking about cocks would be any differnt.
Unregistered ?

Definitely - I would ask if he wanted me to get it hard to see the true size.
Unregistered ?

wait... does something like that happen? I need to get one of those "friend" things I hear so much about. grin

but yeah if I trusted that he wasn't being a jackass or something sure.
jerseyscott Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-10-18
48 year old curious from New Jersey
Of course I would. Not embarassed or shy about it. If my bud wants to see, I'll let him. I've been naked in front of several of my friends before, so it wouldn't be a big deal.
Unregistered ?

I'm gay, but I have a best male friend that sees me naked (and sometimes jerking) all the time. I have an exhibitionist streak in me. He doesn't wank with me, but every once in a while he'll strip down to his underwear.
Unregistered ?

see it, touch it taste it, whatever he wants. razz
Unregistered ?

I would have to ask why first of then if the answer came out right then I might just let it all out.
spiderpage Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2008-06-04
45 year old bisexual
My best bud and i did this back in college. we were relaxing in my dorm room when he asked, what u packing bud? i told him my size and i asked him same. he told me his size and then, we simultaneously just whipped our cocks out and compared. we touched each others cocks and j/o.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
This happened a few times when I was young, but if it were to happen now i'd certainly wonder what the agenda was. TBH I think my good friends and I have seen one another naked plenty of times in the past anyway (communal showers after sports, sharing rooms on trips and so on)
Unregistered ?

my best bud was at one time my roommate and we often just hung around nude when we home and were often naked while our girlfriend were there as well have no issues show my cock anywhere or anytime really very much into public showing and masturbation
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I'd reply like I did the first time back in middle school. "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine."

I love to take it out and jack with another dude.

NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
This only happened when I was 13. It was the first time I expereienced sucking a cock. He was my best friend growing up and after school we would wrestle in his living room. We always ended up in positions where we would have to grab eachothers cocks to "win" the fight.
I recently went to his wedding , and could not stop fantasizing how much his gorgeous wife must be enjoying his huge, delicious cock.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Sure. Happened on a camp out with best bud in hs
Unregistered ?

Kent said:
I'd reply like I did the first time back in middle school. "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine."

I love to take it out and jack with another dude.

When I was in 8th grade, my best friend invited me to his home for a sleepover. He had a double bed, and we slept in our briefs. I don't exactly remember how it happened, but when we woke up the next morning we were lying in bed talking, and he pulled his briefs down to show me his morning wood. He then asked me, if I was stiff too. Well, after seeing his hard cock, I was stiff as a board and showed him. We were both about the same size and both circumcised. We didn't touch each other or anything. We just giggled.

Later on though, we jacked off together a few times but we never touched each other. I don't know about my friend but I sure enjoyed those jackoff sessions and I loved watching him cum.
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » let your best male friend see it?