JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Married bisexual
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
watchmeplay Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-16
34 year old curious from nj
My girlfriend isn't aware I have ever fooled around with another guy (I have only done mutual jo so far) and I haven't done so while with my current girlfriend, but have been chatting with the guy I played with before again recently and have been thinking about doing it again but I know she would not approve
Lookin for a South Jersey jack bud
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
checkingonit Skilled Jackinchatter

586 posts since 2013-08-12
73 year old curious from Here/Yonder in Southeast USA
watchmeplay said:
My girlfriend isn't aware I have ever fooled around with another guy (I have only done mutual jo so far) and I haven't done so while with my current girlfriend, but have been chatting with the guy I played with before again recently and have been thinking about doing it again but I know she would not approve

She might approve if you let her join in the fun!
Give me a PM & I love to watch

checkingonit said:
She might approve if you let her join in the fun!

I know her a bit too well and unfortunately I know she wouldn't approve at all, if she did though that would be some fun!
usmcjack Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2014-08-01
bisexual male
You're lucky. My wife caught me posting an ad on Craigslist. and flipped out thought I was gay.. I eventually earned her trust back. She knows I like anal play, and I have convinced her that its normal.. but as far as her knowing im bi and like to jack with buds... she would kill me and leave me. I wish she would be open to it.
jackmine2 Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2013-08-31
67 year old bisexual from Boston
Timbo27 said:
How many people out there are married with their wife knowing about their sexuality?
My wife isn't a fan about my past. I've told her that I sucked my cousin off. She was okay with it. But not something she gets off on. So I keep things to my self.

usmcjack said:
You're lucky. My wife caught me posting an ad on Craigslist. and flipped out thought I was gay.. I eventually earned her trust back. She knows I like anal play, and I have convinced her that its normal.. but as far as her knowing im bi and like to jack with buds... she would kill me and leave me. I wish she would be open to it.

Thats good you earned her trust back, I don't know if I would be able to explaining my way out of looking for a jacking bud on CL, but luckily my girlfriend never goes near my computer, I use different email accounts for anything like CL posts, and use incognito browsing to be safe
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
Not me, she would not approve. After we got married she went from free and easy to all out prude. I do wish that I was more clear about being Bi before I got married. We had talked about past experience and I told her that I fooled around with guy's in the past but with her your straight or gay. She doesn't have any desire to try herself so why should anyone else.
1scottz Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2015-01-24
53 year old bisexual
I'm in the same boat
barefootbijoaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from Spain
watchmeplay said:
Thats good you earned her trust back, I don't know if I would be able to explaining my way out of looking for a jacking bud on CL, but luckily my girlfriend never goes near my computer, I use different email accounts for anything like CL posts, and use incognito browsing to be safe
one has to play it safe and take extra care when living a double life. Kinda tricky sometimes
cheeto631 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2014-10-24
61 year old bisexual from USA
i guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Both of us are bi and we enjoy playing with the same sex in the same room. It's great to have that freedom.
silverd52 Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2014-04-17
63 year old curious from U.S. East coast
NYCGUY said:
This is one secret I keep from my Wife. She would definitely not Approve.

I agree
This is one ( of the ) secrets I keep from my wife.smile
Foreskin4fun Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2014-03-20
60 year old bisexual from New Hampshire
Had some awesome gay experiences when in my early teens, unfortunately it ended then. Never talked to wife about it as she had already said that she wasn't turned on or thought it was unnatural. Have had a couple encounters over the years, unbeknownst to her. Wish I could be open about it, but not gonna happen while married.Congrats to those who are able to enjoy being bi!
I love my little foreskin covered penis!!
RestoreSkin Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2013-08-06
40 year old
Wow. I don't see how some of you guys can keep something as important as your sexual identity a secret from your wives.

I would never dream of hiding that from my partner.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
I agree here, the best policy is to have honest frank discussions about likes dislikes, sexuality and other things before getting married. I also understand people change as they get older so frank discussions about it should be held.
At the end of the day I think it goes without saying that some women just will not accept any dalliances initiated by their husbands and if married, of course your first responsibility is to your wife.
The silver lining in all this is that more women accept things like mutual masturbation than in the days of yesteryear.
Personally the stories I read of wives actually encouraging their guys to play are a breath of fresh air because those women understand men to much greater depths than the superficial stereotype.
No cum is wasted.
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I see where a lot of you guys are coming from. My ex was pretty open minded, but like a lot of the guys on here, she was of the opinion that either your gay or straight. She found a video on my computer of a guy jacking off I downloaded and freaked out. If she had been a little more open minded about it, I might have been more free about admitting some of my fantasies. But at the risk of her practically losing her mind about it, A lot of us have to keep things to themselves
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Married bisexual