JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Naked in your vehicle
Page: of 4   next > 
greatgasby Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2009-01-02
46 year old curious male from usa
Have you ever been naked while driving or in a moving vehicle? If yes, do explain..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
Never while driving, but if bouncing up and down counts as moving, plenty of times, lol.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Unregistered ?

Yes, I've been known to go for late-night naked drives when I'm really horny. One time I was on a mountain road after midnight when I stopped, stripped naked, put my clothes in the trunk and kept driving and stroking. When i couldn't stand it any more, I pulled over to the side, got out, walked out to the double yellow line and came in the middle of the road. I had just gotten back into my car and got a shirt on when a car came around the bend. What a rush!
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Yes, used to drive home naked from a swimming hole where I went skinny dipping.

Have at other times, when changing clothes.
nudeguy58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-04-25
65 year old curious from Georgia
Hi..I haven't had the guts to try it around here;but still want to..I am a home nudist,and love the idea of driving in the nude.I think people should be able to fully enjoy any trip!!I think itshould be legal and aceptable;don't you??laughsmoothboobspussycockstrokeass
Have a great one!
cthedonist7 Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-04-18
49 year old bisexual from Shelton, CT
Yeah, back a few years ago when I lived at home it was one of the only ways to get naked time - I would drive home on the back roads so that I could be comfortably naked the whole time, and quite frequently edge the whole way. Also drove nude all the way up 95 from NC to CT, with just a towel (sometimes) covering me. Lately haven't been as daring, but do like to pull the cock out every now and then! Especially on a sunny day when I can feel the warmth of the sun on my cock through the sunroof grin.
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
I used to 18 wheeler and I would drive naked I got stoped my the I had to run to the back to put some close on it was a fuckin rush in a big truck no one would see you so I could drive down the interstate
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
nwcockjacker Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2011-05-01
57 year old heterosexual from Portland, Oregon
Love to drive nude AND jack off at the same time. Have to be careful though, with all of the potential haters out there. Have had the good fortune of several truckers and some folks in SUV's watch me jack and shoot! Love to do it with a buddy too, while we ride around.
Unregistered ?

never completley nude but often with pants down and jacking
nhdude Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2005-12-11
65 year old curious from New Hampshire
yes.......sometimes will pull my pants down and stroke well riding around..seem to always get a wicked hardon then!
Unregistered ?

yeah I have go pants down before and jerking on way to work. I remember one time when I was a teen I was jerking at home and my friend called me for a ride. I picked him up in my sweatpants no underwear took him home and jerked all the way home. He definetly noticed the pre stains on my pants.
lupis49 Amateur Jackinchatter

277 posts since 2011-07-05
54 year old heterosexual male from Northern Wisconsin, USA
I sometimes stroke while i'm driving or at least whip it out and get a hard on - sometimes hoping for a milf or other woman to catch a glimpse.
Unregistered ?

Never naked myself but I do like popping my boner out of the fly of my pants while driving. I'd really like to catch one of you guys doing it someday. haha
Unregistered ?

I've only ever done it once, I had been to a local park at night with my boyfriend and he had fucked me and cum in my ass. He ordered me to drive home naked with his cum running out of me. It was exciting but i was incredibly nervous and scared about getting caught. We made it home without incident but I have never done it again.
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
Have stripped off pants and undershorts while driving at night with wife. I masturbate and she drives. turns us both on.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Naked in your vehicle