JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk off using cock rings
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
I have used many types of cock rings and still find just an old dress sock tied around my cock and balls does the best job.
Its easy , always have one around, and can adjust it easy to loose or tighter fit.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LoveEmmaWatson Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2012-05-07
38 year old heterosexual
Maybe I should try a cock ring, I never thought it would make that much of difference.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
LoveEmmaWatson said:
Maybe I should try a cock ring, I never thought it would make that much of difference.

You should give them a try, Loveemma! I think you'll find in a long bate session your meat will stay harder, give you more sensitive sensations as you play with it. If you happen to take a break and let it go soft, you will find even your semi feels really good--swollen heavy and loggy and extra warm.
BigKid666 Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2011-06-25
44 year old bisexual from USA
Sounds cool, I'm intrigued. Gotta say, cockrings are something I've never tried. I bought one of the Trojan vibrating rings the other day, but haven't used it yet, I have a feeling that's not a true cockring. Maybe I'll try it tonight when I go on cam4. Gonna try a rubber band too....
Be true to yourself!
timmanly Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-07-04
48 year old bisexual male from Central Georgia
I use rings sometimes, but love my leather straps best! Also love the feel of nylons tied tight around my balls and cock.
Edging with a tied off, throbbing, vein bulging, raging hard-on, where my cock head is swollen and leaking sweet precum is a fantastic experience!!!
BigTitFanStr8 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2011-10-24
51 year old heterosexual
I love using my cock ring after first getting cock rock hard in a penis pump. Feels fantastic.
longstanding Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2012-05-13
78 year old curious from UK / Europe
The responses in my cock relate exactly to the diameter of the metal ring used. Too small and the stimulation and swelling is extreme and climax impossible. Is there an easily adjustable cock ring available?
In hand a lot
PhWank Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2012-05-12
heterosexual male from Russia
i use some rubber or leather cockring,put them on the base of my tightly,pantyhose wrapped cock,for more hard jerking
Kolgotki na huy
Unregistered ?

I am on my third cockring after a false start, some success and an urge to try more....

My first cockring was a Colt Leather Cock Strap: H-Piece Divider that I felt was entirely too small for my junk... perfect for a squirrel, not a man...

http://www.tlavideo.com/gay-colt-leather-cock-strap-h-piece-divider/p-240463-3

I cut out the "H" strap and wore it, but it was not helping much. Next, I enlisted the help of the saleswoman at my local sex shop and she recommended a squishy triple ring which is more interesting, helps keep an erection longer, but ultimately I became bored with it...

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/cock-rings/sp-get-hard-penis-ring-set-6016.aspx

Back at my fav local sex shop I discovered a triple ring cockring that is connected at the edges, but is easy to get off. In theory it holds the scrotum, shaft and balls apart, though I have trouble putting it on and need to experiment with it more.

http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys-for-men/cock-rings/quick-release-cock-cage

I finally just gave up on caffeine in my diet. Too much caffeine is an erection killer and inside of a day of quitting caffeine I have my old erections back. Everyone is a little different, but give that a go.
BigKid666 Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2011-06-25
44 year old bisexual from USA
I just tried this with one of those Velcro bands you sometimes find on produce at the supermarket. Wrapped it around my cock and balls when soft. It really made for thick, luxurious jacking and cumming. Check out messy load, I filmed it for scientific research purposes:

Fake Cock Ring (with Slow Motion Cumshot)

Amazing, definitely doing it again!!
Be true to yourself!
Unregistered ?

Incredible vid big kid

Maybe I will have to try one on a wank soon
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
Fun2Share said:
I also use large rubber bands that I can make as small or large as I need to feel by giving them a couple twists before wrapping them around my cock & balls. It feels really hot as I put it on and post my engorged cock up & out. It keeps me hard as ever for hours on end as I tease it.

I use rubber wrist bands. It really makes my cock rock hard. Usually I will only keep it on for 5-10 minutes then let the blood refresh. I can go for hours in any case with or without the bands but I like the variety. strokestrokecockcock
Fundriver11
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
Cock rings, can't you keep one on for too long? I thought I read about half an hour is the maximum without somehow (don't really know how) damaging your capacity to get hard.
Unregistered ?

I like using cock rings. I edge for hours. I'd like to find a buddy to JO with.

My newest cock ring
User posted image
Evolution Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2007-05-24
49 year old curious male from Sweden
I don't use ring but a quite long soft cloth band. I tie it around my balls and also around the cock base. It separates balls from body, and makes my cock harder and more sensitive for stimulation. Final shoot becomes amazing... razz
I am 175 (5'9) 70 kg (145) blue eyes, light hair & smooth body, naturally muscled.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk off using cock rings