JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fantasizing and Jacking to someone you know
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Is there someone close to you that you secretly would love to fuck? Or have jacked off too thinking about fucking them? I have a girl in my life that is one of my best friends. Her name is Jodi and we've worked together for over 20 yrs. She's middle 40's and still turns heads, even those of younger guys. She's genuinely sweet and has the nicest disposition. We sit across from each other and every morning we go up to the company cafeteria for water and coffee. I purposely let her walk a few steps ahead so that I can take in her sweet ass and lovely legs. She thinks her ass is too big but in all honesty a few years back she was way too skinny and recently her ass has plumped up but it's not overly plump. Just enough to give her some really nice curves. She likes wearing low cut tops that show off her shapely breasts. When we get back we usually go to her office and she'll sit while I stand by her desk and we'll talk. On several occasions I've caught a glimpse of her full breast and her nipple. What a turn on. I dream of sliding my hard cock up between those breasts and having her suck on the head. She's told me she loves giving head and I also dream of her sucking my thick cock, flicking her tongue around my shaft, sucking on my nuts and bringing me close to the edge and then rolling her over and sliding my hard cock deep inside, fucking her nice and rough, pulling her hair as I shoot my load deep in her cunt.
Add a reply Quote this post
ratemywifestittys Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2011-05-24
52 year old
mmmmm, very nice story,
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I think many off us have been in a similar situation at some time in our lives well i know i have
She was a secretary at my office she was not pretty really but had a smokin bod in her 30s and she could move it and leave u just short of cumming in ur pants but she was married and just did it to get a rise out of us all good though
Unregistered ?

I've often thought of what it would be like for Jodi to suck my cock. Her lips are full and her tongue is pierced. I think the ball from her tongue ring going up the vein on my shaft would feel so good. And to make it better she loves sucking cock which means she has attitude about it and that makes a world of difference. I swear I'd blow a large wad down her throat and still have more for that sweet pussy of hers.
skaterboy11982 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2010-02-01
41 year old heterosexual from Canada
thinking about doing someone u know and jacking to them is one of my biggest turn ons - i am on skype at skaterboy11982 if anyone else likes to chat about it - str8
jojoe26 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2011-06-25
38 year old curious
I've always thought of myself as being totally straight but I have this one male friend I fantasize about when I jack off. And what really amazes me is that after I shoot my load, I'm still turned on by thoughts of him. I seriously doubt that we would ever do anything sexual, but if the opportunity presented itself, who knows?

He's 6'2", slim, fit, blonde, brown eyes and fairly smooth.
DeeJay Skilled Jackinchatter

563 posts since 2011-03-22
35 year old from Pennsylvania
i jerk off slot to thoughts/pics of a good friends girlfriend. been doing it for the last 5 years.
Unregistered ?

Today she was wearing this really low cut top and had on white pants that were so tight you could see she had nothing on underneath. Oh the thought of her bare pussy put me in overdrive. Seeing her bare ass through those pants didn't help much either. I'm torn at times thinking about asking her into my office and kissing her passionately. I wonder what her reaction would be. My fantasy is that she'd welcome it and we'd go some place a little more private in the plant and I'd fuck her hard from behind. Feeling my cock slide deep into her warm wet pussy as I squeezed and rubbed those lovely breasts of hers.
Unregistered ?

i love jacking to pics of girls I know, PM or IM me on yahoo if you want, I'm having an epic edging session looking at them and I love to have buds tell me what they think
bobbyperu Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2010-02-27
67 year old bisexual from vancouver canada
friends wives and daughters
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fantasizing and Jacking to someone you know