JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pre cum
Page: of 2   next > 
chrismtw Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2009-04-13
53 year old bisexual from U.K.
Anybody else have this problem? I've always been a heavy cummer but in the last couple of years when I get horny, even without touching my cock I get really heavy pre cum. Sometimes it can be difficult when out and your horny and chatting to someone you fancy etc as a stain suddenly appears on your jeans. When I get home and look in my pants its as though I've shot a full load.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I leak a small amount of pre every once in a while when I'm soft. I'm not physically aroused but maybe mentally - who knows. But the feeling of leaking pre when soft is much more pronounced than when I'm hard.
mattshroom Amateur Jackinchatter

186 posts since 2009-11-27
male from Long Island
I'm a heavy leaker too. When I'm really turned on a steady stream flows from my tip.
Unregistered ?

Lots of it and I love it!
frequentstroker Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2007-07-10
77 year old heterosexual from USA
strokingfeelsgreat said:
I leak a small amount of pre every once in a while when I'm soft. I'm not physically aroused but maybe mentally - who knows. But the feeling of leaking pre when soft is much more pronounced than when I'm hard.

Same here
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
strokingfeelsgreat said:

I know this can be an annoying problem. When I'm a bit turned on but still soft it's like the faucet was turned on. This is the work of the Cowper's Glands. They are two very small organs, but for some of us they produce a lot of fluid.
Jack_Creamer
Unregistered ?

I have always produced a lot of pre but it seems lately I'm experiencing the same as many above. Even soft all I have to do is get slightly turned on and I have a puddle in my briefs. Then I walk around with a wet pouch. Started to get annoyed by it but then thought what the hell everthing is working the way it should so enjoy.
aquist Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2010-04-09
84 year old bisexual from arkansas
after i had prostate cancer surgery my cowpers glands went somewhat crazy and i squirt and gush and leak pre and it feels good, but my wife hates it, she says it burns her skin, anyone else's wife say that?
Cocknhand33 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2011-08-29
46 year old bisexual
I didnt experience precum until the age of 14. I jacked off since I was 8yo but began to have a new happening. I often was at a neighbors house, they had a daughter a couple years younger. I liked her and began to feel up on her and vise versa. After it was a regular thing, I began to feel wetness in my boxers. I went to the bathroom to check, only to discover precum. Sometimes her presence was enough to make it flow. Ever since, being sufficiently horny produces precum. I like it, a lot.
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
I've also been a heavy leaker and have had a few stained jeans if turned on by someone...hell of mess in the underwear too...but also glad to know everything is in working order
Unregistered ?

I precum alot when I masturbate. It is wonderful and enhances my jackoff session quite a bit. Even if I'm not masturbating but see sexy women images on tv,catalogs,magazines or being in an adult bookstore I get a little bit to leak into my boxers causing a wet patch.
Unregistered ?

Same experience here as many of you above. I've always been a heavy precummer, but now it seems like I precum at the drop of a hat, even when I'm not aroused. And even after I've cum, the precum keeps dripping out. Sometimes for hours afterwards. Maybe it has something to do with aging. Or maybe I'm just in a permanently semi-aroused state. It amazes me how much precum I produce sometimes.
Unregistered ?

Is pre-cum that yellow stuff under your foreskin? A couple of months ago, every time I pulled my foreskin back while jacking off, this yellow stuff would come out. It really freaked me out. I've never engaged in sexual activities with anyone so it can't be an STD.
Unregistered ?

I know what you mean.
Unregistered ?

Doesn't take much lately to ge the pre cum flowing.
Seems to be more of it too!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pre cum