JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Going commando
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Guys, underwear or no underwear?

I've roughly been going commando since 98. I haven't realized it's been so long, but underwear is so restricting. Having to pull down boxer briefs as they ride up your thighs, things of that nature.

It's such a freeing experience to just let your cock breathe and dangle a little in your pants. I dunno if I could ever go back. Same at home as well. I'm not an undies with shorts type of person.

How bout you?
Add a reply Quote this post
johnrawl Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2011-06-16
45 year old curious male from sydney, australia
At home I usually just wear undies
I like to mix it up wen going out
jockeys or boxers and sumtimes commando
in winter like to guard against shrinkage so usually boxers then
commando feels great, especially wen the semiis and hardons won't stop
horny ddfree filthy mind, wanna jack n chat?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Always, summer or winter. The only exceptions are going to airport, doctors, visiting friends overnite.

Its so much more comfortable, and facilitates a hardon for those situations when you can't whip it out.

Try it, you'll like it.
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
I've commando forever as an adult. Exceptions are doctors appts, more formal kind of parties, etc.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Jeff25FL Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-07-05
from Florida
Growing up as a nudist, I never really got into wearing underwear. I've tried on a few pair just to see, but I can't imagine ever wearing them for any reason. They're way too constricting.
Jack it like you stole it
Unregistered ?

pmont said:
I've commando forever as an adult. Exceptions are doctors appts, more formal kind of parties, etc.

I never wear underwear either. The feeling of freedom is so sexy, I love it (in fact when I'm home I'm always totally naked).

In fact I had a doctor's appointment the other day, and even went commando then, but that was because one of the reasons I went was genital related, so I knew I'd have to show her my dick anyway and there wouldn't be much point in putting underwear on specially only to have to drop it once there...
Unregistered ?

Always commando except in the winter usually wear boxers. Love being nude around the house and outdoors sometimes.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Commando for the past ten years. Even to Doctor appts, airports, and expecially to Weddings in which I'm participating. Love to see the reaction when all us guys get together in a room to change into and out of our Tux's and the other guys see what I'm packing. Have even heard some of the other guys say that the groom picked the wrong guy to be Best Man - that he should have picked me (not that I am particularly well endowed but it seems that some of the others are not quite as big as me). That always makes my day.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Commando full time here, too. Although I do make exceptions if I have to dress business casual or better, or if I wear shorts to work (don't want to sit wrong and create an HR issue).
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
RetroBate46 said:
Always, summer or winter. The only exceptions are going to airport, doctors, visiting friends overnite.

Its so much more comfortable, and facilitates a hardon for those situations when you can't whip it out.

Try it, you'll like it.

Oh, many times I have went to the doctor's office and was kinda embarrassed that I had to undress for a reason such as an X-Ray, but I always got over that small amount of embarrassment.

I don't fly often, I will be flying at the end of the month. I will be wearing my boxer briefs cuz I don't want any surprises.
Unregistered ?

Rod said:
Commando full time here, too. Although I do make exceptions if I have to dress business casual or better, or if I wear shorts to work (don't want to sit wrong and create an HR issue).

One year on campus, I wasn't paying attention to how I was sitting and my dick was showing through my jeans with clear view to the students in front of me so at that time I began wearing underwear until I got tired of it and just made sure I adjusted when necessary.
Unregistered ?

I've been going commando for years. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I wore underwear. Way too uncomfortable. I also sleep nude.
Lethe Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2008-02-28
43 year old
what is the story behind the expression "going commando"?
A pair that watch the forum on this account, the man is more of a kink and loves bukkake etc.
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
It's too hot down here not to go commando in the summer.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
I always went commando until recently. Frankly, never liked how my balls or meat might sometimes get caught between my legs, etc. Recently, I started wearing and "enhancing jock"--Keeps your sack and manmeat "up and out" but has easy access from the side, since the pouch is only attached at the top and bottom. Here is a link:

http://www.jockstrapcentral.com/productdisplay.php?product=12404
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Going commando