JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What is a Pussy ?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
ddt24 said:
just a suggestion, but shouldn't it also include the area around the vulva etc where the pubic hair is? I always thought that calling it a pussy (or a beaver) was in some way a reference to the hairiness of it (when not shaved). Thoughts?

Interesting question. Seems like the hair is a part of the total picture. But, in a larger context, is the hair on your various body parts, for example your leg, a part of the human leg?

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I would restrict the "pussy" to include the vulva and the pubic hair, though I recognize that where pubic hair ends and other sorts of hair begins may be a tough line to draw...but there is definitely some hair that is unambiguously pubic hair and hair that is unambiguously not pubic hair, like that hair on someone's legs.

Just another thought, if the area above the vulva is considered part of the pussy when it is not shaved, is that area of skin still part of the pussy when not shaved? The rationale for considering it part of the pussy when it was unshaved was that it had hair, which was (I guessed) part of the source of the term pussy. But if there is no hair there, does the pussy only include the vulva.

Maybe I should write a book: "The Metaphysics of Genitalia"
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
ddt24 said:
............................................................................................

Maybe I should write a book: "The Metaphysics of Genitalia"

ddt24, you raise excellent points and I would welcome your book. In starting this thread, I commented that incorrect terminology could lead to "sexual and masturbatory mistakes." Your book could certainly help avoid such problems.

I would accept that pubic hair is so closely related to the genitalia that it could well be considered a part of the pussy. But then there is the ambiguity involving shaving that you point out. And taking it further, any shaving of any pubic hair would be technically a removal of a part of the pussy.....by a sharp blade. The mental image is ghastly!!!! Much more thought has to go into this.
winkwinkwink
cockluvr Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-05-14
64 year old curious
heck all this time i thought a pussy was a cat well duhhhhh me then
funny how golf n jacking are alike both have good strokes and bad ones too
changoborracho Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2005-08-19
50 year old curious from Texas
I always thought a pussy was the box a penis came in!!!smile
LoveToStroke Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2006-12-06
64 year old heterosexual from Canada
the word "pussy" came about because really horny women used to be compared to a cat in heat, I read that in a book once. It makes sense when you think about a really horney sex starved woman..........gawd I love those womenwink
nena Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-09-24
61 year old curious from Illinois
Well, for my "Pussy" is my beautiful,tasty, as well as a place to find home and some other times find hell close to heaven!
If you love to masrurbate, watch others masturbating, and have fun, I would like to share your fantasies and mine, I like women, I like men, couples, but absolutely no younger than 25 years old.
Infl8orama Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2005-08-22
heterosexual male from Florida
Ben said:
I use that term to define the whole thing: the vulva, labia, vagina. Pretty sure my wife does too since she'll say things like "Lick my pussy" or "I want your cock in my pussy" or "Cum inside my pussy!"

Well, Anna's never said it to me, but my own wife has. wink
"You never pushed a noun next to a verb except to blow up something!"--Henry Drummond to E.K. Hornbeck, "Inherit the Wind"
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What is a Pussy ?