JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Pussy, vagina, cunt
Page: of 4   next > 
larissa Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-05-17
39 year old homosexual from Germany and around
In a chatroom everything depends on language. Quite a lot of people get on here when they feel horny and enjoy masturbating with another cyberidentity. (Use that word since you NEVER know who you are really chatting with.) A lot of chat, specially when you'r near cumming, involves telling the other cyberidentity your current state of stimulation and arousal. When I'm with another female (or someone I think is female) I tend to tell them what I'm doing to my "vagina" and what I imagine doing to hers. I find it exiting when this female uses the word "vagina" back to me. With a guy I tend to tell him about my "cunt", but only when I'm sure he's pretty aroused. Otherwise, in casual chat both male and female co-masturbators hear about my pussy. Very few females talk to other females about their "cunt"? Why is that? Of all the words in the English language, that's the one that goes straight to your heart (assuming you keep your heart where I keep mine, between my legs).

Love

Larissa
Larissa
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I find "cunt" a disturbingly dirty word for the female genitalia. It's a turn off to hear it. I also find "honey pot" a turn off to hear. I'd much rather hear pussy or vagina than either of those words to reference my genitalia.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
bandr Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-08-06
100 year old curious from washington state
Anna, I totally agree with you. I also like my organ referred to as "penis".
never too old
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Not that it matters...but from this guys point of view, the word "cunt" does nothing for me. I prefer the word "pussy" both physically and mentally.
WTF Do you want now?
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
When I'm with my gf, the word "pussy" is the turnon word, although in general conversation we may use "vagina." "Cunt" seems harsh to me and I don't remember ever using it with her. Similarly, in general conversation she may refer to my "penis", but in the throes of passion, it's usually a "cock," or maybe a "dick." I think she prefers "cock", although I sorta prefer the old high school term, "dick." Actually, she can call it anything she wants as long as she maintains an active interest in it. wink

In the chat room, on rare occasions, I make contact with a cyberidentity (Larissa's very good word) who appears to be female. I always let her take the lead in the conversation, both in content and vocabulary. Whatever she calls things, that's what I call them...always hoping that she is in the mood to get down and dirty. But it's always her call.
Unregistered ?

I agree that "cunt" sounds crude and rough... vulgar really. I don't know, maybe because it's used too in a derogatory manner... calling a girl you don't like a "cunt". And "honey pot" or the like sounds so stupid and silly. I would agree with the rest of your opinions that pussy or vagina says it best and, perhaps more importantly, most respectful of such a loving body part. razz love
Unregistered ?

I agree that "cunt" is a bad name for a wonderful portion of a ladies body. Similar to calling a lady a whore as opposed to a vixen or simply sexy woman it has negative connotations attached. I like using vagina or pubic area when talking to my girlfriend about sex etc and pussy when we are talking dirty and aroused. Curious do girls ever have nicknames for ther vagina or pussy that they like to call it or have it called?
Unregistered ?

None of the above.

My wife and I use endearing pet names. My penis is Adam and her vagina is Eve.

As a bonus, it allows us to converse in public, such as , "How is Eve doing?"
Unregistered ?

eddy10 said:
None of the above.

My wife and I use endearing pet names. My penis is Adam and her vagina is Eve.

As a bonus, it allows us to converse in public, such as , "How is Eve doing?"

Now that's not only sexy, but cute... especially considering your 'senior years'. Very kewl Eddy!
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
I have cybered with women who like to hear the word cunt, and some who get upset when it is used. It depends on the person and how excited she is and what turns her on. I have never used cunt with my wife and most likely never will. She likes the word pussy the most and says it turnes her on. She has a way of getting my attention by whispering in my ear that her" pussy is so very wet and would I be intrested in finding out just how wet it is?" It's her way of telling me she would like to have sex, right now! It amazing how well that works even ofter 39 years of marriage. All in all it's best to find out ahead of time if it's possible how she feels about it. because a little thing like that can turn a woman off to cybering with you and it's a heck of a lot easier for her to find a more respecfull partner than for the guy to find another woman who is willing.

A question for the women. What do you like to call a mans cock? Is any certain name more exciting for you or does it matter at all? What name that a man uses for it do you find the most exciting, What names the least exciting or even a turn off?
Unregistered ?

brian11zy said:
A question for the women. What do you like to call a mans cock? Is any certain name more exciting for you or does it matter at all? What name that a man uses for it do you find the most exciting, What names the least exciting or even a turn off?

Refering to it as a 'cock' is most always what I'll call it. Too I'll refer to it as his 'penis'. When I was younger I always thought 'penis' was a silly sounding name, but I've sorta grown to like it more recently actually. razz But yeah, cock for the most part. There really isn't many other nicknames for a cock other than that anyway, right? Least none that are easy to say and a name that just 'rolls off the tongue'... so to speak. teehehe!

LOL, well said, thank you.
Unregistered ?

The word "cunt" belongs in the same category as "nigger" and "spic." It's degrading and classless.
jack4jiller Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2006-10-14
63 year old curious from Tampa, Florida
What are words for? Words reflect what we think and feel at that moment when they are used. Too often we mince them and don't say what we really want to.

On this subject, the object is the female reproductive organs, collectively. All of the words describe some aspect of it.

I like to think of it as this, which is a question I sometimes pose in a chat discussion:

Ladies have Vaginas.
Women have Pussies.
Sluts have Cunts.

What do you have?

By asking this to the person that I am chatting with, I hope to probe their libido, or at least, the present state of it.

Healthy libidos are both expressive and tolerant. A woman's libido can be all of the above; I only hope that she first acknowledge and accept this, and then find the courage -- and through that liberation, too -- to share it by expression... by using and hearing these words.
Tampa Jack for Jiller
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Pussy, vagina, cunt