JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » hate it when the guy hangs up right after he cums!
Page: < prev  of 2  
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
phonefun1978 said:
i like that! i love cumming, then staying on and making sure the other guys blows as well.

i also like to taste my cum after I shoot, so its really hot to hear the guy stroking still as i taste my load, then when he cums, i pretend its his load i am tasting as we both relax after such an intense orgasm. fuck i am hard now!

For me, a huge part of doing phone is hearing the other guy cum. Otherwise, why do it? If my phone or mic bud cums first, it will spur me on to blow soon. And, damn... if that bud is tasting or eating his cum for me..... can't think of a bigger turn on. And I'll be wanting to talk to him again!

If I do phone or mic with a bud, I can't usually spend hours; but if I manage to say something that pushes him toward a great O, that's really nice; and I hope he'd want to do the same for me.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bonerwatch Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2009-11-09
51 year old homosexual from California
I feel the same way. A great part of phone is getting off together and hearing each other jack, sometimes with hot sloshing sounds, or even some slapping of your hard cock against your belly or your hand, and then ultimately hearing each other cum. Very often, as soon as one of us shoots, the other will also. It's awful if one guy cums and then hangs up quickly....it's so rude, not to mention unfulfilling from a jacking standpoint.
Unregistered ?

You know a chatter is a keeper when he's willing to stay around for the afterglow.
mentiat Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2009-06-26
60 year old curious from fingerlakes ny
I too agree- don't like the "jo and go" type - I am really lucky to have a good buddy that I skype with (wish he was closer for real fun LOL) .. we chat a lot before , get worked up, then JO together .. and the best part is we laugh and hang around chatting afterwards !!
lancslad Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2013-06-02
40 year old curious from preston lancashire
WTF your worse then a woman I have a phone buddy (who loves to edge a practice i dount understand)and he will sit on the phone for 3/4 hours if this is what your into just record a phone call and play it back and save your money.

shit topics like this that are destroying jack n chat
ranger99 Amateur Jackinchatter

496 posts since 2016-07-08
46 year old heterosexual from NJ
Yeah, it is worse when you spend time sending him pics and pushing him to cum and then he leaves you hard and frustrated.
istrokedaily Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2014-06-14
48 year old curious male from Northern Virginia
This so much! I don't do phone all that often any more, but I have the same frustration with Skype buds.
allen648 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2015-01-28
75 year old heterosexual male from Southwest ohio. Tampa, St Pete
These are cum and run guy's, I just mark them off the play list
Same as the guy on skype who shoots his load in the bathroom sink turns off his cam and leaves so his wife won't catch him.
jhooper66666666 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2015-04-28
53 year old curious
Once I cum in my stepdaughter panties on skype i wait for the other guy to be near, then I take them off and shove them in my mouth and suck them dry, that always finishes them off xx jhooper66666666 James hooper
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » hate it when the guy hangs up right after he cums!