JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Anal sex for ladies
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

?
Add a reply Quote this post
jay_nadiah Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2011-09-18
30 year old bisexual from United Kingdom
it really depends on who you are with...for me anyway
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

For me it's a combination of two things.
First it's always intense, just about any cock (or toy) feels like a monster inside you.

Second, when it's time for anal, it means it's going to be a wild bout of sex. You don't go there as part of a laid back session.
Unregistered ?

Candydarling said:
For me it's a combination of two things.
First it's always intense, just about any cock (or toy) feels like a monster inside you.

Second, when it's time for anal, it means it's going to be a wild bout of sex. You don't go there as part of a laid back session.

Great feedback. It has been intense during anal. The last time I secured her hands behind her back and put her on her knees while her panties were pulled down to her thighs and lying over the sofa cushion. I pounded her as if I was trying to put her through the sofa. I was not sure if the intensity came from all that or from a sensation inside.
havinfunbiu Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-10-15
31 year old bisexual from USA
Candy is right on with what she said. I love how a cock feels deep inmy ass while touch my pussy . The orgasim is realy wild from doing it that way.
talk to me : )
Unregistered ?

I would never marry a man or have a relationship w/ a man who didn't love anal as much as I do. I love being clean and having him fuck me up my ass and my cunt and switching. Having his dick drilling my ass walls feeling like i'm in a heavenly hell! The most amazing feeling ... can't help but has mulpitle os and then cumming together when he shoots his semen straight up my ass into my spine!!!! love love love it can't get enough
becca1958 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2011-12-02
35 year old
seen several of u say u love anal. how do u get past the pain. my bf has tried but I cant even let him get the tip in. any advice
Unregistered ?

A lady that I fancied at work agreed to have a fling with me. After a few drinks we agreed to have a no holds barred session and do what ever. I got her in the doggy position and rammed my cock up her cute tight ass. She screamed and moaned but did not stop me. I fucked her hard and shot a load right up her chocolate star fish! After a while she got me in the doggy position but said that I must look up at her and smile throughout whatever she gave me. She put a strap on cock that was twice the size of mine. Put lube and shoved up my nought. I thought I was going to die!! My eyes streamed with the pain, but she was unrelenting and pounded my ass. I eventually buckled and could take no more. She screached with laughter but also insisted that the session continue but this time with a mini vibrator up her cunt. She was going to fuck me until she came.
The next time I fuck a girl or guy in the ass I will be much more considerate - coz that was fkn sore!!
We still great buddies and want to try this with a 3some soon.
Unregistered ?

Not a 24/7 activity for me, but if who I am with wants to try it, I'm always game.
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
I've tried twice and found it to be okay but not exactly amazing. My first time the guy was pretty big and even with a good amount of lube it was pretty uncomfortable. The second time was with a bit more "average" guy and it definitely was more comfortable but nothing that blew my mind. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong!
Unregistered ?

my partner and i have started having anal sex lately. it feels better the more you do it. after a few times, it feels good having his cock moving in my ass while he fingers my hole. my orgasms are different but feel really good.
i'll do anal anytime he wants to!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Anal sex for ladies