JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What does it take to find women who want to watch?
Page: of 2   next > 
Cumfeeder Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2011-12-05
48 year old curious from Tampa Bay, Florida, USA
I'm about ready to give up searching. I'm more than happy to get naked and masturbate for other guys but why aren't women interested in watching men on webcam? It gets a little old with just other guys after a while.
I've searched many places but have not found one woman willing to watch. Even women here on jnc do not show any interest.
Any ideas?
Cumfeeder
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I hear you, that's for sure!
Unregistered ?

I tried it on cam once but I chickened out and the second time was worse so that's it for me just not my thing but have done it on vid. the first 2 times though the man did finish and cummed like crazy.
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
Yes there are women who like to watch. I think generally guys are more visual oriented, but there are certainly women who love it too. Obviously not as many as men...but they are certainly there. Try some of the webcam sites.
And be civil about things...guys that demand get no viewers.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.

Hi Girlsforme
What if you let me do all the work and you just watch? Id just love to watch you watching me. That will make me cum all over the place
Cumfeeder
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
pmont said:
Yes there are women who like to watch. I think generally guys are more visual oriented, but there are certainly women who love it too. Obviously not as many as men...but they are certainly there. Try some of the webcam sites.
And be civil about things...guys that demand get no viewers.

I think part of it could be that men may be more visually oriented. I know that, for me, I'm more imaginative/creative versus visual, so watching someone might not be as exciting to me as visualizing in my mind an experience (like from reading a story, a sexy chat, etc.).

Another thing may just be that some women just get tired of all of the requests. Probably 80% or more of the emails that I get on here are one-line (and sometimes just 3-4 word) "wanna watch me" or "hey sexy" type messages. No atempt to build any sort of relationship... just a request for some quick gratification. Of course, there are exceptions.

Just a thought... I'm certainly just one opinion.
jerkinginCT Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2012-01-11
47 year old heterosexual
While they are strongly outnumbered by men they are out there. I've found them on multiply webcam sites. Had a girl ask me in the middle of cammng once if I could call her for phone sex. She did everything I asked her to do. It was great to be talking with her on phone and watching on cam

Claudia is right. Men and women just work differently
While a woman wants to warm up to the situation, in many cases a man just has to "go" and a quick masturbation gets the job done. If you can get a pretty girl to watch so much the better and hotter.
It's not that men only want quickies but sometimes they do and.the male brain assumes a woman would want to watch because if the situation was reversed men would line up to watch
Wish there was a way to satisfy both needs
Have fun !
Cumfeeder
MissExhibitionist Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2011-07-16
heterosexual from A long way away from anyone
I prefer to watch in real time not on cam
sonny Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-05-28
69 year old heterosexual from Maryland
I'd love to find a female who loves to watch in person.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
My wife enjoyed watching men wanking. She loved to see them hard and got turned on by the thought that it was because of her and what they would like to do with her.
She also enjoyed giving wanks. She liked the feel of a cock in her hand and making it cum. Keeping it going until every drop had cum.
So I think women do like to watch but it's on their terms.
MissExhibitionist Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2011-07-16
heterosexual from A long way away from anyone
I agree, I enjoy watching but also showing off.
kegspoon Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2011-04-06
74 year old bisexual male from Central NC
I think women are more thoughtful when masterbating. One thing is for sure if men are quick and women take their time, then look at all the men they can get off while showing off,lol. Actually the few I've been with on cam never had a orgasm, but all told me they had another guy lined up. I think some women get off after they've helped several men loose thier load, thniking about thier accomplishment, which is just fine!!

Well how about that? I finally found a woman to watch me masturbate. Met an 18 year old virgin from Japan and she started asking for sex advice and I finally offered to help her out and masturbate for her on Skype. She says "will you do that for me??" and thanked me when I was done.
We actually established a friendship on top of it.
Very satisfying.
Cumfeeder
Unregistered ?

Cumfeeder said:
Well how about that? I finally found a woman to watch me masturbate. Met an 18 year old virgin from Japan and she started asking for sex advice and I finally offered to help her out and masturbate for her on Skype. She says "will you do that for me??" and thanked me when I was done.
We actually established a friendship on top of it.
Very satisfying.

Wow I would be happy to provide stroke by stroke education on how my equipment works for curious young ladies. What site did you meet her on?
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What does it take to find women who want to watch?