JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in public
Page: < prev  of 6  
Daaave Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2015-02-03
from
I've jacked off in all the usual places, men's rooms, parks, at the beach, at my desk at work. Done it alone and with people around watching me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bigdcx Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2015-12-31
46 year old heterosexual male
Doing this in the forest tomorrow. Pants down cock out, wank and cum on the floor.
Unregistered ?

Ive jacked lots in public. I used to travel a lot for work so i hit abs often and would cum in the booth. Also adult theaters. Rest stops, public parks, side of the road and nude beach. Love jaking in places like that. Sometimes alone sometimes with others.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
In a public park.
User posted image

In a public toilet.
User posted image

On a public subway.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
marker51 Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2012-05-19
heterosexual male from USA
I would love to chat with anyone who wants to chat about coming in public. Would love to trade pics or thoughts on the best place to come in naughty places. Lets chat. kik: marker5151
Unregistered ?

GraysAnatomy said:

User posted image

I've had some really awesome wanks on buses and trains. strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

There used to be a men-only club (it may still be running) in east London where younger men (under about 30) who liked to show off stripped and wanked on a small stage in front of an audience of predominantly older men. It was called ELVES (standing for East London Voyeurs & Exhibitionists). The meetings were held in a small private house and each performance always ended with the exhibitionist performer cumming. The fact that the audience of 'voyeurs' were not allowed to undress or wank actually made it even more of a horny experience.
It made me realise how exciting it is to wank with other people watching and have often done it since.

Unregistered ?

While I am sure the experience of coming in public would be hot and amazing, you need to be very careful or you will end up on the sex offenders registry for the rest of your life! Ruining your life to cum once or twice in public is probably not really worth it. Find a venue where consenting adults do this together and for one another.
Unregistered ?

While I am sure the experience of coming in public would be hot and amazing, you need to be very careful or you will end up on the sex offenders registry for the rest of your life! Ruining your life to cum once or twice in public is probably not really worth it. Find a venue where consenting adults do this together and for one another.
Unregistered ?

I absolutely love to jack off in public places. Restrooms, parks,woods just about any place that seems safe but where people are around.
Unregistered ?

Found the blog for that club I mentioned:
http://elves1.blogspot.com/2012/02/regular-house-parties-in-east-london.html?zx=40cc75f23863e3ec
Unregistered ?

dixon said:
. . . It made me realise how exciting it is to wank with other people watching and have often done it since.

Done it many many times. I love being watched while I wank and suck cock. stroke
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in public