JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » have you ever touched someone in there sleep
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I did this alot throughout HS when I had buds or my younger bros had buds sleep over. I thought I was alone in this. I'd just help myself to glances and touches mostly and I'd be very hard. Sometimes they'd stir and almost wake up but that just added to the rush. One time I did get brave enough to try sucking them for a bit tha was def the biggest rush of all to me. Something about a hard cock. I always shot huge loads when we had sleep overs in my house lol
Add a reply Quote this post
smartEpants Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2006-12-04
34 year old bisexual
one time when i was a teenager i spent the night at a friend's house. he had always bragged of his 7 1/2 in dick and that night he fell asleep beside me. i unbuckled his pants and felt but he didn't get hard and i put up before he awoke.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Very hot story. I've done the same with a high school friend. He stayed over, we got drunk and he passed out. I jacked and sucked him. Next morning he said he had a strange dream. I pretended not to know anything. About a week later, I stayed over at his place. We had a lot to drink. That night I woke up and he was sucking my cock. He winked at me and that started a year of fun!
taddy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-01-12
bisexual from Midwest usa
therob1174 said:
I did this alot throughout HS when I had buds or my younger bros had buds sleep over. I thought I was alone in this. I'd just help myself to glances and touches mostly and I'd be very hard. Sometimes they'd stir and almost wake up but that just added to the rush. One time I did get brave enough to try sucking them for a bit tha was def the biggest rush of all to me. Something about a hard cock. I always shot huge loads when we had sleep overs in my house lol

I did the very same thing in HS. I still get hard remembering those hard cocks (they always got hard).
Damn, I am hard now!!
JimJ65 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2006-12-22
59 year old bisexual
Never a guy, but friend's wife passed out. Had to see what was under her bikini.
pjm47 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-08-27
63 year old homosexual from illinois
one time long ago when my brother had a friend stay over he was asleepon the couch
i couldnt helpbut look and touch
thank god he didnt see
he was very cute
bartleby Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2005-09-15
heterosexual from Manchester, UK
What you mean like rape??? er no i haven't molested some one while they were unconsious. they have laws against that sort of thing here in the UK.
divorced_guy38 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2007-08-22
bisexual
when I was in my teens a buddy and I used to fool around a lot. A few times when we slept over at eachothers homes if we were in the same bed I put his hand on my cock while he slept, if he didn't roll away eventually the slight movements and twitching that we all do in our sleep would make me cum but I had to be patient. I told him about it and he always got frustrated because when he tried it with me I would wake up and we would end up having sex.
the greatest invitation to love is loving first
erin Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2007-03-30
36 year old curious from MN
I've never touched anyone in their sleep, but once when i was younger I woke up with my brother feeling me between my legs. He did my chores for a month so I wouldnt tell on him lol.
erin Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2007-03-30
36 year old curious from MN
I've got a few starnge emails already so I clear it up. No, it wasnt down my panties, was outside, and no, he never did it again, and no, we didn't do anything together.
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
I'm not sure it counts but, I have only touched my cuz to save him some embarrasement. He asleep in nude with his hand on his cock. His mom liked to wake us up by pulling the covers off us. I got him some boxer and pulled them on him I brushed his cock in the process and moved his hand. I then covered him up with a blanket.
Give it your all.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » have you ever touched someone in there sleep