JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Help! Need more time to jackoff!
Page: of 1  
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
I now have to work 8-5 monday thru friday, and it sucks! I used to have 2 half days a week and the gf would not be around. Now ever min I am home, she is there!!!

I love her and all, but I just wanna say, can you please leave me alone for 3-4 hours once or twice a week so I can have a real good jackoff edge session where i jack off with other guys on the phone!!

I think she may not like that for some reason wink

any advice? should I just get an iphone and jack off in the bathroom during the day?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
57 year old from West Coast,USA
know what you mean about private time to yourself. Haven't had gf problems, but I remember in army basic training, there was ZERO time. But they kept us so busy, we hardly had time to think about it. Solo in bunk at night was about only chance. Had a fine time on my first leave, though!
Unregistered ?

Ever think of asking her to watch? I have recently discovered the joy of having my wife watch me, can be very kinky.
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
robmasturbates said:
Ever think of asking her to watch? I have recently discovered the joy of having my wife watch me, can be very kinky.

yeah, thought about it, but I like long nasty edge sessions. I also like to jack off with other guys, etc, and get really nasty and cum all over myself or in a glass and drink it. I just don;t think she can handle it! wink

she would think i was some perv...
Unregistered ?

I hear you there. can't really edge and perv out with the wife watching either. still, being watched can be hot
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Help! Need more time to jackoff!