JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CIRCUMCISION...LATER IN LIFE.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

A good buddy of mine was circumcised five years ago, at the age of 50...due to a dangerous infection which had formed in his foreskin.

I asked him if he felt sex was "better" before or after he had lost his foreskin...and without so much as a blink of his eyes, he immediately responded that the sex he has had AFTER his circumcision is far and away the best.

I must add that he is referring to sex with the same woman, before and after circumcision.

In his own words, there is no comparison between sex with foreskin, and without...Circumcised wins by a mile.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

That's interesting. With the bill out in CA, that's one of the arguments that's brought up, but I don't think I have ever seen a true comparison between circumcised and uncircumcised sex. Granted it's hard to do so since most of them happen when the child is only a few days old.

Thanks for sharing grin
Unregistered ?

mjollnir76 said:
That's interesting. With the bill out in CA, that's one of the arguments that's brought up, but I don't think I have ever seen a true comparison between circumcised and uncircumcised sex. Granted it's hard to do so since most of them happen when the child is only a few days old.

Thanks for sharing grin

Not familiar with the California bill...can u summarize it???
Unregistered ?

MiamiMike said:
A good buddy of mine was circumcised five years ago, at the age of 50...due to a dangerous infection which had formed in his foreskin.

I asked him if he felt sex was "better" before or after he had lost his foreskin...and without so much as a blink of his eyes, he immediately responded that the sex he has had AFTER his circumcision is far and away the best.

I must add that he is referring to sex with the same woman, before and after circumcision.

In his own words, there is no comparison between sex with foreskin, and without...Circumcised wins by a mile.

------------------------------

I suspect what matters here is whether the foreskin still covers the glans during intercourse. If it does, then I can appreciate the difference.

If it doesn't (as with me - my fs retracts completely well before a full erection as it is very short) than I am not sure if there would be a difference.
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
57 year old from West Coast,USA
Army buddy of mine was German, wanted to "look American", so he had it done in his mid-20's....Dr. told him to be sure not to get an erection for 2 weeks....good luck!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

pacer said:
Army buddy of mine was German, wanted to "look American", so he had it done in his mid-20's....Dr. told him to be sure not to get an erection for 2 weeks....good luck!

No erection for 2 weeks??? ...Pure torture!!!
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
You really can not control nocturnal erections.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
I am uncut and happy that way. It is a fact that circumcision can reduce the spread of HIV, so there are major programs in Africa to have men circumcised to reduce the spread where it is truly epidemic. However, this has led to research on new methods for adult male circumcision that is less dangerous, less painful, and quicker than traditional methods. Likely soon, banning circumcision until the male is old enough to decide for himself could become a real option, like having a PA put in, etc.
Unregistered ?

JObuddyIA said:
You really can not control nocturnal erections.

Absolutely correct.
condomjacker Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2005-11-22
59 year old bisexual from Palm Springs CA
I know a college age student who was cut last year - he says he lost a lot of sensitivity - and now has a hard time ejaculating in his gf, he now pulls out and masturbates. Sex is definitely not better for him being cut.
Unregistered ?

condomjacker said:
I know a college age student who was cut last year - he says he lost a lot of sensitivity - and now has a hard time ejaculating in his gf, he now pulls out and masturbates. Sex is definitely not better for him being cut.

Perhaps, a botched surgery.
Unregistered ?

I was cut like 3 years ago and i like it better now.. Im still really sensitive.. my problem was that the fs didnt fully retract, now it feels even better without it...

Btw i had to wait almost 3 weeks without erections and a whole month without even jerking... During the last week i did jerk just by rubbing the head razz
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
prcboy09 said:
I was cut like 3 years ago and i like it better now.. Im still really sensitive.. my problem was that the fs didnt fully retract, now it feels even better without it...

Btw i had to wait almost 3 weeks without erections and a whole month without even jerking... During the last week i did jerk just by rubbing the head razz

Good to hear the surgery went well, PRCBoi! Is your profile pic, pre or post? either way, looks fine! Now, make it squirt as much as you can!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » CIRCUMCISION...LATER IN LIFE.