JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pissing in the gym shower
Page: of 1  
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
OK guys, we have all been there. You're in the shower and you feel the need to take a piss. How many of you just let it loose and piss in the shower? I do it pretty regularly. After all, piss is pretty sterile and the water just washes it away.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SPeeG Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2011-06-06
homosexual from UK
Interesting question. I don't regularly use gyms personally, but I have read posts on other sites about blokes pissing openly in gym showers and changing rooms.

Some people report that they've seen other guys casually walk over and piss in a drain on the floor - others report seeing 'yellow liquid' appearing on the floor of neighbouring stalls in the showers.

Although as I've said, I'm not a regular gym user, I have never witnessed anything like this or heard talk of it 'in the real world'. I like watching men piss - I wouldn't say I had a fetish as such - but the idea of blokes peeing openly anywhere or in places where they shouldn't is a big turn on. I'd love to witness something like this!
The mind is like a parachute.. It works best when open
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
I used to work out at a YMCA with private shower stalls and used to piss in the shower from time to time. Never really thought it was a big deal but after a workout I was usually drained from sweating so I never really had that much piss in me.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
I dont go to the gym these days but i do go to men only saunas, i always piss in the shower in there and have seen lots of other guys doing it too. I love seeing a hard steady stream of piss flowing from a nice cock.
i just love mutual wanking
Jeff25FL Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-07-05
from Florida
Yeah, I just let loose when I need to go. All going down the same drain anyway. Just a guy pissing, so I don't feel the need to be shy about it when other buds are around.
Jack it like you stole it
Unregistered ?

Nice. I like watching guys and ladies piss. It makes me so hot. There is something sexy about watching someone pee.
tugga Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2006-02-05
56 year old bisexual from uk
Yep i piss in the shower quite often, it all gets washed down the plughole by the water from the shower anyway....
too much is never enough
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
cuminmedude said:
I dont go to the gym these days but i do go to men only saunas, i always piss in the shower in there and have seen lots of other guys doing it too. I love seeing a hard steady stream of piss flowing from a nice cock.

Totally agree. Have had some great experiences with pee in the shower at the bath house.
Everyone needs a hobby.
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I pee in the shower all the time. Sometimes on my hand, I like the warm feeling. I wish my wife would pee too, I find that extremely sexy.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
It's kind of nice feeling your piss spurting out while the warm water from the shower is raining down on your meat, too!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pissing in the gym shower