JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » DROPPING THE "F" BOMB (on this site)...
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

It amazes me how many of the younger (20's and 30's) guys on this site, regularly use the "F" word...NOT when referring to physical pleasure, but when resorting to nastiness such as not agreeing with another's comments.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

MiamiMike said:

Guys, I could care less. ass

I don't give a fuck.
Billybigbollocks Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2011-12-10
53 year old bisexual from Lancashire
MiamiMike said:

In the past few days, THREE younger members have used that word towards me in a nasty manner, simply because they did not agree with me.

Guys, I could care less. ass

no one gives a toss, grow up
Ready,willing and able
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Why does it fucking bother you so much. You complain alot and you make weird topics
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
What I've noticed since the invention of the home computer and the creation of the internet (I saw it all), are the foul mouths and rudeness of the young in chat rooms and message forums. When the F word is used excessively, it loses any real meaning.....even as vulgarity.

My_9088 said:
Why does it fucking bother you so much. You complain alot and you make weird topics

When it comes to rudness My_9088, you are a serial offender. We do not make ad hominem arguments here. If you disagree with a comment, address the issue, not the person making it.

There is BTW, nothing at all "weird" about this topic.
Unregistered ?

Perhaps also consider that on the internet, using caps lock is considered rude as well. It's the written equivalent of you shouting at everyone.
Given the site is for 18+ adults, the word 'fuck' would most likely be in most people's vocabulary. Agreed it is a swear word.

Aussie85 said:
Perhaps also consider that on the internet, using caps lock is considered rude as well. It's the written equivalent of you shouting at everyone.
Given the site is for 18+ adults, the word 'fuck' would most likely be in most people's vocabulary. Agreed it is a swear word.

I love this word when it describes sex. Entirely appropriate for 18+ adults. The issue is its use when directed at another person in a rude and insulting manner.
Unregistered ?

Roger said:
What I've noticed since the invention of the home computer and the creation of the internet (I saw it all), are the foul mouths and rudeness of the young in chat rooms and message forums. When the F word is used excessively, it loses any real meaning.....even as vulgarity.

When it comes to rudness My_9088, you are a serial offender. We do not make ad hominem arguments here. If you disagree with a comment, address the issue, not the person making it.

There is BTW, nothing at all "weird" about this topic.
im so sorry I'm
Gonna start being polite from now on. And not this topic the 20 other ones he made. And to the original poster. You see that key on the left side of your key board if you hit it. You letters won't be in caps no more. I know it's pretty cool
Unregistered ?

And also it's just a word. You guys really need to grow up if it offends you.

My_9088 said:
And also it's just a word. You guys really need to grow up if it offends you.

Respectfully My_9088, you're totally missing the point. Of course it's just a word. And it has its uses as a sexually provocative word in adult conversation.

But using it incessently, especially in a rude and personally insulting way, is definitely not a sign of being "grown up." It is rather the language of an immature adolescent teenager.
Unregistered ?

Roger said:
Respectfully My_9088, you're totally missing the point. Of course it's just a word. And it has its uses as a sexually provocative word in adult conversation.

But using it incessently, especially in a rude and personally insulting way, is definitely not a sign of being "grown up." It is rather the language of an immature adolescent teenager.

Roger: Ignore the guys who are obsessed with hiding their penises @ the urinal. That may be why they are in a bad mood 24 / 7.
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
Miamimike, your a fucking freak! oh, dont fucking forget to go fuck yourself!
Unregistered ?

Damn, this post is degenerating. frown
Unregistered ?

Yes I need hide my dick at urinals :'(. I think miami mike and rodger are both a bunch of sick motherfucking fuckers who could go fuck themselves and need to chili the fuck out when someone makes a fucking comment.....fuck fuck fuck fuck
Unregistered ?

Lol
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » DROPPING THE "F" BOMB (on this site)...