JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Letting the water hit my pussy
Page: < prev  of 4  
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
When I was in my late 20's my young girl friend and I would get naked jump in the bathtub and lay facing each other and share the shower head, it was a couple hours of the great sex fun we ever could have shared, and we did share many many hours of great masturbation fun time. Sure wish she was around today, the bathtub just isn't the same without that sweet little naked pussy and body.
Carpntr
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Sculptors_Apprentice Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-04-06
48 year old heterosexual from Tampa
I had an ex that loved masturbating in the tub with the water running over her clit. She let me watch once and I thought it was one of the most erotic experiences in my life.
Texasgirl Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-04-25
34 year old curious
One of my favorites! Love doing it in the pool or hot tub, spread my legs and let the jets do the work grin!
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

I shared a house with a guy who would wank in the shower until the water went cold on him, was a total pain in the ass if you were wanting to have a shower and our water bill was over the top.. 3 of us shared, he worked nights we worked days, we'd read the meter and he would use 6 times what the other 2 of us did... lol wank whinge over grin
Texasgirl Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-04-25
34 year old curious
Love it too grin!
spiritedawayx Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2013-01-09
31 year old bisexual
love the feeling...we have a jacuzzi bath and the feeling of the water jets is amazing!
we all got nothing if there's nothing to lose
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
It feels great. I recently shaved down there and when in the shower I can feel the stimulation on my penis head more than before I shaved. Also when I go in a jacuzzi at the men's spa iam naked and get into positions so the jets hit me just right. I never hide what iam doing its very obvious also like the thrill thAt other men know what iam doing. I guess iam a total exhibitionist
Masturbation lover
Unregistered ?

The shower massager on my shaved cock feels great. In the hot tub I put on the bubbles from the bottom. When they hit my hard cock it's cum city. Nothing like a little water assist.strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

my wife does this alot although i don't get the same pleasure from it on my cock. she also sits on water jets in jacuzzi at our gym. reckons she can spot others doing it when they think they are not being watched so i don't think she is alone.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Letting the water hit my pussy