JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jockstraps, briefs, thongs, boxers or commando...
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

How do you guys suit up?

I want to toss out my briefs and just have jockstraps. I sleep naked and just enjoy it so much, I want to extend that to the rest of my life... just wearing as little as possible. What do you guys do that makes the day a bit fun, provides support, but is still comfortable for you.

grin
Add a reply Quote this post
nfl-fanatic Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2012-03-10
40 year old heterosexual from Northern CA
Former college football player here. Spent most of my life in a jockstrap LOL. Don't play anymore but still love to suit up in a jock often.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Frogman Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2012-02-04
57 year old from northwest Florida
Usually commando here. In cold weather I'll go with longjohns, unionsuit, etc. Work out with a jockstrap - sometimes jack with one, too.
boy62 Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2011-12-10
55 year old
i like wearing jockstraps... like to wear on weekend with jeans and with shorts in summer... other wise wear trunks (they are smaller and tighter than boxer briefs)...
Unregistered ?

Extremes here, commando on weekends & vacations through the summer,the smallest bicycle type underwear I can get on when I dress up to go out, regular size bicycle briefs(summer) commando long johns (winter) at work
Unregistered ?

Gosh, I love this website... all these responses so quickly. Please guys... name brands for your activities...I have a union suit too for skiing... that's a fashion that needs to come back... I think the seventies are with us gentlemen!
uknudebator Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2008-11-05
homosexual from UK
I'm a nudist so much prefer to wear absolute minimal so I wear just strings, just a pouch, string sides and back. Get most of my stuff from koalaswim, skinzwear, or kiniki.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Jockstraps turn me on. The only problem is that I pop a hardon as soon as I pull one on. Bad for general purpose underwear. But great for masturbation.
Unregistered ?

Kent, yes... Depending on how elastic the pouch is, I think some straps cup your pole more than others... I bought a 'colt' brand jock at a sex shop and had an instant hard on... I also have an x/o strap and this does not happen... maybe its all about mindset?
harv Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2011-10-03
73 year old curious
Always commando with tight jeans to hold it all. It is always visible to anyone looking as it hangs down slightly into the leg.
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
I wear boxers when i go out socially or to work, but when at home or just going an errand to the local shops its definately commando. I am now and always am when at the pc so my cock is easily accessable. Ever since i was a horny teen i have slept naked. The only time ive not been naked in bed is in hospital or the wifes panties mmmmm
i just love mutual wanking
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
nfl-fanatic said:
Former college football player here. Spent most of my life in a jockstrap LOL. Don't play anymore but still love to suit up in a jock often.

OMG...a football player who spent most of his life in a jockstrap. Put on that strap and come to daddy!
Unregistered ?

been going commando for about 40 years now..
Unregistered ?

Thongs, bikinis, anything that feels and looks sexy, and is skimpy. I love that thong strip up my ass to no end! My first skimpy undies were Jockey Elance. Back then, the material was stretchy with an almost silky feel to it. Made me feel so sexy! Have come so many times in Jockeys. About the only thing better than cumming in my skimpy undies is cumming in another man's skimpy undies. wink
briefguy1234 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2007-09-11
37 year old curious from PA
I LOVE UNDERWEAR!!! If your going to get rid of your underwear please pm me... I'll make them a good home!!!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jockstraps, briefs, thongs, boxers or commando...