JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 3   next > 
poppabob Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2006-02-17
42 year old
Hey, I was just wondering how many of you use condoms when in a relationship as a method of birth control. Like if you are in a very serious relationship and know you are both free of stds do you rely on birth control only? Cuz thats all we have right now in our relationship and i was just wondering if it was enough. Any input is greatly appreciated, thnx.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My wife (of 50 years) and I used condoms as our primary method of birth control. We had two children. Both were planned pregnancies. Condoms worked for us. But, remember that certain oil based lubs (such as vasoline and mineral oil)react with latex and will destroy the condom.
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
I started using condoms in high school primarily to prevent pregnancy when my gf was not on oral contraceptives. I was careful to put it on as soon as I was hard and was careful not to spill the cum when I pulled out. Never had any pregnancy scares.

Most sex I've had in college has been with girls who are on the pill. But I've generally used condoms anyway to protect from std's. Right now I'm in a relationship where I don't need to worry about std's, and my gf is on the pill. So, I have bareback sex now.
Unregistered ?

I've been in a steady relationship for two years. We don't use condoms since we know that we are both std free. Unfortunately, we've got to the point where if we need to use them we can't stand the feeling and lack of sensation.
Unregistered ?

When I was younger, condoms were used to prevent STD's and pregnancy. As others have said, when you get into a monogamous relationship, and have both been tested and clean, sure the condoms can go away (assuming another form of birth control is in place). There were times where I used oral contraceptives AND condoms to prevent pregnancy because I was not ready for that, but that was just our preference. Of course there is lack of sensation with a condom, but in this day and age I personally think people should give up a little pleasure to stay sexually healthy and responsible. Oh and let me just throw this in....if you're relying on another person for the birth control, make sure they are actually being responsible about it. (like if a guy relies on the girl to take the Pill, make sure she actually takes it regularly)
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
my wife won't let me cum in her mouth, so if I want to cum with a blow job I have to wear a condom.
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Naked said:
my wife won't let me cum in her mouth, so if I want to cum with a blow job I have to wear a condom.

I've used condoms for blowjobs where my girl doesn't want cum in her mouth. I like to keep it in her mouth while I cum and she continues sucking. If the taste of the lube on a condom is a problem for her, Trojan makes a dry condom with a plain end (no nipple). You can easily rinse it off to remove the powder they put on it, and most girls don't mind the slight rubbery taste.
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
67 year old heterosexual from Midwest
Condoms were so bad for me (no sensation at all), my hubby was alergic to speracide, pills made me sicker than when I was pregnant, and hubby just couldn't abide by the rules of natural family planning without a huge fight. The answer at age 30 was vasectomy for him. We figured I had the children (3) he could have the virtually pain-free process. 20 yrs later no problems and his surgeon did the procedure so that he still produces quite a bit of seminal fluid. Yummy!
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
It is hard to find a condom big enough.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Naked said:

That is so unfortunate. I'm sorry. I love when my hubby cums in my mouth. I can't stand the taste of a condom and wouldn't dream of making a guy wear one for a blowjob. Sorry your ol lady isnt more receptive to pleasing you.

To OP; In my experience as a female, birth control pills usually work well but knowing your womans cycle is a good way to be sure also. Pay attention to when she is on her period and keep track of how regular she is. Some women dont have a period on the pill, that will make it a guessing game. But if she does you have about an alternating week timeframe where she guaranteed cannot get pregnant (pill or no pill). We dont use any birthcontrol right now and no scares, but i track my cycle with an app and check it often. Condoms and every other method of birth control are always reccommended if getting pregnant is the last thing you want to happen.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have only used condoms when with some prostitutes in Vietnam and Korea. Also my second wife han me use them when butt fucking her
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
jt1manband Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2017-05-01
45 year old bisexual male from Chicago
I never use condoms with wife. I have had a vasectomy so that works. Cum everywhere now!!! lol
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
We used condoms as a contraceptive. The pill didn't suit my wife. I never really minded using them. After having a vasectomy it was bareback which was great. She then needed extra lubrication and being away forgot the stuff so I bought a packet of condoms and used one for the extra lube. It took me back and it was an interesting and enjoyable change.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Typical guys do not use condoms because it is hard to find any that are big enough.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
I use tractor tyre tubes!
Page: of 3   next >