JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cum on another Cock
Page: < prev  of 2  
Jay_los_angeles Skilled Jackinchatter

737 posts since 2011-09-13
56 year old heterosexual from Miami, FL
man I did cum to those videos 2 times...

Need a jo bud in MIAMI, FL
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Well, my buddy came over last week. We talked for a bit then we went into the bedroom and dropped our pants. His cock was rock hard, just like I like it. We rubbed our cocks together for a while. I had him sit down and I sucked him for a bit. I then had him stand up and he started jacking off. I had him cum on my cock. I then used his cum as lube and started jacking off, his cum turned to whipped cream. I then had him jack me off until I shot my load. Nice to have a buddy.
jackincum_il Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2011-08-16
67 year old bisexual male from central illinois
Gunstar69 said:
Well, my buddy came over last week. We talked for a bit then we went into the bedroom and dropped our pants. His cock was rock hard, just like I like it. We rubbed our cocks together for a while. I had him sit down and I sucked him for a bit. I then had him stand up and he started jacking off. I had him cum on my cock. I then used his cum as lube and started jacking off, his cum turned to whipped cream. I then had him jack me off until I shot my load. Nice to have a buddy.
great story. Yeah two guys can have a lot of fun together. similar experience here once.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I have done it.......masturbated until I shot my cum on another cock.......and then I was made to lick it all off until his cock and balls were totally clean. What a hot day it was!!!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cum on another Cock