JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Mutual masturbation
Page: < prev  of 2  
illbeonit Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2015-02-05
curious from ask
I love mutual masturbation as being watched and watching. With male and females couples as long as everyone is cool no creeps. like said I don't want to see myself on internet.
Up and ready
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
willy37 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2015-02-13
46 year old bisexual from lincoln county maine
Uncut guy just getting hard now. First load of day
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Whats the chatroom on here like? I do like dick.net but sometimes there are very few guys there as most seem to be in USA so they dont get up until about 1pm UK time.
cantaim Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2017-04-09
41 year old
I like the posters site above but my personal preference is http://www.mutualcamfun.com/ the girls are a bit more game.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I have been involved in two kinds of mutual masturbation. Once with a buddy when we were 17 and wanted to jack ourselves and watch the other cum. Then a few years later, both my 1st and 2nd wives, I found that they both liked masturbation enough to jill themselves or with me or a friend of mine jilling themselves. There is something very special about you watching your wife jill and cum with just one or two friends watching. And for us guys, watching your wife and her girlfriends jilling, always got me hard quickly.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

100 % concur regarding mutual masturbation. Vids, pics, bring it all.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Both my 1st and 2nd wives both agreed that mutual jerking was great and we did it 1000's of times. Maybe the best time was that my 2nd wife and her sister had me in bed and jerked until they saw to it that I came on both of them.
Dickguy
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
There are girls who do it, but most of the ones I do it with are girls I have dated, friends with benefits that I have actual sex with also, but I also have friends that I don't have actual sex with who masturbate with me online. Most I have known for a bit as friends and a few I have been friends with online but never met in person but we have pretty good connections through other friends and conversations got naughty and turned into online fun on cam, cybering, sexting or phone sex.
Overall, on sites like this and others, if you are looking just for a girl to masturbate with, it can be done, but is very rare. I have only found a couple of them in adult dating sites that are more geared toward sex hookups than relationships.
Back before the internet was a big thing my ex wife told me I should find out if any girls I knew as friends were into phone sex so I could enjoy it with them and not have to spend money calling sex lines. I wasn't sure about approaching friends with this as a girl asking a guy if they want to have phone sex is not typically going to be viewed as creepy or a perv. So at first I called a few 1-900 and 976 chat and date lined and also placed some ads on swingers and sex dating type of magazines and things like that and I did find a few women for phone sex that way, but not long after that a few female friends of mine actually approached me about having phone sex with them (Still not sure if my ex-wife had maybe talked to them about it for me or if they were just like minded and reading my mind. lol)
I have actually done better at gaining masturbation buddies, phone sex buddies, webcam buddies etc. with women I have already known for at least a little while and have a good basis of friendship with.
You'd be surprised how many women are really actually very much into it, curious about it or at least willing to give it a try as long as you're respectful and don't come off like a pain in the ass creepy perv about it and balance things so that the friendship doesn't turn into only wanting to do that and only calling when you want to jack off with them.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » Mutual masturbation