JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Love guys wanking over my wife
Page: < prev  of 17  
Unregistered ?

I'm a bit of a cuckold fantasist and have watched guys wank on my wife pics on cam before. But I would love to meet a guy and watch him jerk over pics of her right there in front of me. It would be so hot to see, smell and maybe taste his cum. I had an idea that I'd like to hold her panties open for him to shoot in and then maybe lick them clean. I've tried to arrange it a few times but always get let down.

If anyone fancies it, let me know. I'd be up for giving you as hand
Add a reply Quote this post
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
I was on the receiving end of this fantasy a couple of months ago. I was in an adult theater and, since there as no one else there I took of my pants and was sitting pretty much naked, stroking my very swollen cock while I enjoyed the movie. I must have been pretty into it because I didn't even notice that a guy had entered the theater and was standing in the aisle watching me bate.
I love being watched so I kept on beating off til the guy sat down next to me. He watched for a few more minutes, whispering compliments about my cock. I expected him to ask if he could suck me off which I'm not really into but instead he took out his phone and brought up a nude picture of his wife. He asked if I thought she was hot and I said yes. Encouraged by my enthusiasm he scrolled through hundreds of shots of his blonde early- 40's wife in a variety of positions, masturbating, spreading her cunt and ass, sucking his cock. I was totally not watching the movie any more but my dick was almost vibrating looking at those pictures, knowing that he was getting off watching me masturbate to his wife, It wasn't that she was totally hot, it was the fact that a total stranger was showing me pictures of his wife's pussy, tits and asshole. He was so into me being aroused by his wife and that's what made it really hot.
We decided to duck into one of the private rooms off the main theater and wound up totally naked, stroking ourselves to the pics. He kept talking about how my dick was so much bigger than his was and how much his wife would love to fuck me while she made him watch. The more turned on he got, the more submissive he became, telling me how jealous he was about my big cock and how much he wanted to be humiliated as she fucked me and made him watch. None of this was something I thought I'd be into but for some reason it all really turned me on: the filthy pictures of his wife, the submissive cuckold talk, the seediness of the theater, hime watching me as I fucked my hand with my throbbing, naked penis. When I said I was going to cum he kneeled down in front of me and about six heavy sprays of cum on his face.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'd show you my wife in return for those six heavy sprays of cum on my face!
Unregistered ?

bikesexual said:
I'm a bit of a cuckold fantasist and have watched guys wank on my wife pics on cam before. But I would love to meet a guy and watch him jerk over pics of her right there in front of me. It would be so hot to see, smell and maybe taste his cum. I had an idea that I'd like to hold her panties open for him to shoot in and then maybe lick them clean. I've tried to arrange it a few times but always get let down.

If anyone fancies it, let me know. I'd be up for giving you as hand

I'd be up for this. Yorkshire married man
Unregistered ?

Up for getting and giving tributes of GENUINE wives uk preferred.
Skype me
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
vic48 said:
yeah i feel the same love it when guys jerk to my wife and she likes too.

User posted image

She looks so good, fucking herself like that... I had to stroke my cock to her and shoot a big load of sperm.
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
unashamed Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2012-10-31
57 year old curious from Sussex
love to wank over your wife pics on cam

add me

unashamed Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2012-10-31
57 year old curious from Sussex