JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » edging jolt
Page: of 1  
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
Just curious if this happens to anyone else...I'll be slowly strokin my shaft when a spot becomes super sensitive sending a jolt of intense pleasure and I usually let out an involuntary moan/graon. I'll stick to that spot hopin the pleasure stays but it is usually gone pretty quick. I go back to slow strokin hopin another spot gets sensitive. My sweet spot usually does the same thing to me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

happens to me if I've been very slowly stroking after an hour or so, but all leg muscles must be relaxed or it doesn't happen--brilliant when it does.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
My sweet spot will almost always do it to me. Have to be careful staying on it, unless I want to go over the edge.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
For me it's the sweet spot. I just tickle it with a finger occasionally during an edging session if I need a little jolt to stay at the edge. But I can't do too much or it takes me over the edge too soon.
Unregistered ?

It happens, but my sweet spot moves. Isn't always the same place. Any anatomists offer an explanation?
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Gotta say my "sweet spot" is around my frenulum. When I'm edged up so that my meat is fully engorged..my helmet flared and purple with all the skin pulled tight, then just about anywhere I touch is electrified...nice feeling.
kronicstroke Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2010-08-24
curious from usa
Kent said:
For me it's the sweet spot. I just tickle it with a finger occasionally during an edging session if I need a little jolt to stay at the edge. But I can't do too much or it takes me over the edge too soon.

Yup, that sweet spot is so damn awesome. When I'm edging, a touch there is a jolt of pleasure -- rub there, press there. And if I keep rubbing there I will get my orgasm. Mmmmm.
Masturbationn is THE best.
Unregistered ?

Oh yea I know my sweet spot very well and when ever that happens to me I usually have a huge thick stream of pre-cum running down my huge swollen cock.
Bayouboy501 Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2011-09-17
homosexual from New Orleans, LA
I love teasing my sweet spot till it gets so sensitive that I can't stand it and have to cum. Vids on xtube: math5020
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » edging jolt