JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » good lubes
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

The only thing I've found that lasts for hours is vaseline. I edge for hours on end. A lot of people say Alboline is great. But doesn't it have some sort of alhohol in it, look at the ingredients! If it can take off makeup then it must have cleaning material in it. I'd be afraid to get it in the membrains in the tip of my dick.
Anyone have any irritation from it, at all?
My wife loves rubbing baby oil on my cock and playing with it but even that dries out. So can Alboline irritate after hours of masturbating?
omething I hear
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I dunno,I always just grab the generic store brand. I love KY Liquid though but it's usually pricy.

Of course I get what I pay for. The generic stuff dries when I want to edge and make the fun last longer so I have to pour some water on my hand.

But Vaseline hmm...I'll have to try it.
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Tried and really like albolene but recently been getting into Elbow Grease. They have the red package that warms as you stroke & the green which cools as you stroke plus the blue, original. Using green now and love the cooling sensation on my hard cock. All of them are smooth and dont dry so i edge for hours.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
I posted this much earlier here, but I use VIM and VIGOR from itsnirvana.com

http://www.itsnirvana.com/public_html/2011/01/12/customer-testimonials/
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
When I was younger I used shaving cream a lot when I jacked in the shower, after long edging periods it would cause some irritation on the sides if my shaft, lids of redness and a burning followed, then the water from the shower would burn like crazy. I sure stopped the shaven cream and went back to hand lotion.
Carpntr
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Does the KY do a pretty good job, I've never tryed it before. I been using a water base lube for several years now there is no irritation at all, and I even use it with my penis pump wow that feels amazing, and you can edge for a couple hours at a time.
Carpntr
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » good lubes