JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anybody know about male nipple sensitivity, nipple development?
Page: of 2   next > 
longstanding Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2012-05-13
78 year old curious from UK / Europe
How common is it for male nipples to be erotically or sexually sensitive/responsive? Best technique for stimulating nipples? Can nipples be enlarged? Nipple toys?
In hand a lot
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
I never noticed I had sensitive nipples till i was 17 and a guy was working them good. Was great awakening for me. When I saw him again he told me I should play with them myself more and train them to be more sensitive. I use suction cups sometimes but dont over do it. Sometimes tie nips with dental floss just to make the peak a bit but again dont over do it.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I discovered my nipples were sexually sensitive not long after I started masturbating. I had heard or read that girls liked having their nipples played with and sucked (probably in some men's magazine) so I wondered if touching mine would feel good. Turns out it felt really good! I tried to introduce nipple play to my JO buddy, but he thought it was too gay. His loss, lol!

It wasn't until my body matured that the sesitivity peaked. Now I have multiple "nipplegasms" from stroking them. They are little explosions of pleasure ("My nipples explode with delight!" **) much like an orgasm but without ejaculating.

My technique is very basic: palm, knuckles and or fingertips rubbing gently against the tips. When they are fully erect I will rub the sides as well. Sometimes I will use saliva or precum as lube. I have occasionally used a vibrator but if I'm going to use a toy, I prefer a candle, rounded at one end. Something about the friction of wax against skin that is extremely stimulating.

Like Jocksox mentioned, don't over do it. They can become overly sensitive and sore, and the only recourse is not to touch them for a couple of days. Once the sensitivity develops, playing with them is very addictive!

If you have a partner of either gender, introduce them to your nipples. I've had some of my most intense orgasms as my gf played with my nipples while I came in her mouth.

** From an hilarious Monty Python skit, about an English/Hungarian phrase book.
Unregistered ?

Nipple play is my Achilles heel Love giving, receiving or solo.
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
Mine are gets me hard every time when they suck and lick my tits oooo yes
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
I do not really do any sexual play with my nipples, but as long as I can remember mine were sensitive. I do not really pay attention to what makes them erect, but at times they will become almost painfully erect. It creates the same look in my shirt, as we love to see womens erect nipples do. And thats not a good thing. amazed
Unregistered ?

cant leave them alone these days-playing with them makes my cock jump
best of all is a nice hard wank as my wife licks them
Unregistered ?

alwaysjackin48 said:
I do not really do any sexual play with my nipples, but as long as I can remember mine were sensitive. I do not really pay attention to what makes them erect, but at times they will become almost painfully erect. It creates the same look in my shirt, as we love to see womens erect nipples do. And thats not a good thing. amazed

I think erect nipples showing through my shirt are just fine and keep hoping they might serve as bait.
Unregistered ?

I don't know, but it doesn't work for me - can't stand them being touched.
spitfire80 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-11-07
60 year old curious male from Los Angeles, CA
Mine are ultra sensitive, too. I can orgasm and ejaculate just from touching them. It is like they are hard wired to me penis.
slut_4u Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2012-06-24
58 year old bisexual from Stockholm
Try to play with clips. U can feel some pain but believe me , U will be satisfied.
PLEASURE MAKER
Unregistered ?

I have not been able to understand this sensation in male nipples. I get no response whatsoever and if truth be told it is more uncomfortable than pleasant.
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
longstanding said:
How common is it for male nipples to be erotically or sexually sensitive/responsive? Best technique for stimulating nipples? Can nipples be enlarged? Nipple toys?

Nipples are one of the main body parts of my partial ejaculation edging rituals . I lube them with precum,sperm and watery sperm. watery sperm gives a good friction ,when it gets more and more dry on the surface of the areolas and errected male nipples . Sometimes I practice tweaking , biting the nipples by an insect. This is very tough !
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
spitfire80 said:
Mine are ultra sensitive, too. I can orgasm and ejaculate just from touching them. It is like they are hard wired to me penis.

i am just in partial ejaculation edging session . my nipples are super sensitive and like wired with theb glans of the male phallus.
PowerPlayer Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2014-11-24
homosexual male
spitfire80 said:

Mine are hardwired too. Never cum totally handsfree from getting 'em worked, but darn close!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anybody know about male nipple sensitivity, nipple development?