JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anybody know about male nipple sensitivity, nipple development?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I've written about this on here before, but for most of my life I've never really gotten anything out of playing with my nipples, but recently it has become deeply erotic and enjoyable, especially when I am well edged and everything is tingling in that delicious way all masturbators understand! I don't know if things like this often change, but this definitely has, and given a new dimension to my edging wank practice!
Add a reply Quote this post
PowerPlayer Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2014-11-24
homosexual male
Very cool, Nicohere2watch! Not everyone's nips are sensitive in this way. And for me different ways of working them work better than others. But those of us who are hardwired know how electric and amazing it feels.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I had a girlfriend who made me realize how much I like my nipples played with and sucked on, but my ultimate thrill would be to suck on a trans girl's budding nipples.
Chakwow Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2019-11-19
curious male from London
I don't get anything from playing with my nipples while wanking, but sometimes I visit a domme who will pinch my nipples really hard.The pain is exquisite and for some reason feels so good.One time I did cum just from that without her hardly touching my cock.They always hurt for a couple of days after but it is always worth it.
Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
I came across my nipple sensitivity when with a g/friend many years ago when I asked her why she liked me rubbing her rather proud looking buds,, she reciprocated and I became hooked. Its kinda an odd and erotic sensation for myself that I find very pleasurable, and one that certainly heightens my orgasm when about to cum. Not into anything hard but brisk rubbing over my nips which become really hard is ace,
if you dont ask, you dont get,
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
76 year old curious male from United Kingdom
Self nipple play I first early noticed on foreign holiday beaches with well bulged swimming briefs suggesting nipple to cock arousal connection.
Later on male frequented nudist beaches saw men self pinching their nipples apparantly to stimulate or maintain hands free cock erection.
Then, when I had to visit a master for correction of my excessive masturbating, one of my punishments was having wooden clothes pegs on my nipples. Stroking arousal of my penis made my nipples hurt more and more the more my penis enlarged.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
CummingRider Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2017-03-05
41 year old curious male
I cannot get enough of nipple play at all! Having my nipples touched and stimulated is a MUST!

My nipples are EXTREMELY sensitive and I need to have them touched during an orgasm as well. I tend to stroke my penis with my left hand, and use my right hand for nipple stimulation with a finger or two on the left nipple and my wrist on the other nipple.

I also often mention and love to share of how I place precum and even sperm on my nipples while masturbating.
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
Its the most wonderful sensation to have nipples pinched pulled bitten and sucked. My man boobs very sensitive and wear nipple clamps under my shirt sometimes and when I take a shower the tingling is unreal. When with my German lover in November last she was sucking and squeezing my nipples so told her do do it harder, omg it was unreal, with her again in 2 weeks and looking forward to more torture
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
Unregistered ?

I notice everyone saying "nipples". Only one of mine is sensitive, I rub it while wanking most times.Also love to have it sucked. Rubbing / sucking the other one does nothing for me.
Unregistered ?

CummingRider said:
I cannot get enough of nipple play at all! Having my nipples touched and stimulated is a MUST!

My nipples are EXTREMELY sensitive and I need to have them touched during an orgasm as well. I tend to stroke my penis with my left hand, and use my right hand for nipple stimulation with a finger or two on the left nipple and my wrist on the other nipple.

I also often mention and love to share of how I place precum and even sperm on my nipples while masturbating.

Thank you for sharing the details of your nipple play, it is important to share these amongst masturbators!
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
gondo said:
I discovered my nipples were sexually sensitive not long after I started masturbating. I had heard or read that girls liked having their nipples played with and sucked (probably in some men's magazine) so I wondered if touching mine would feel good. Turns out it felt really good! I tried to introduce nipple play to my JO buddy, but he thought it was too gay. His loss, lol!

It wasn't until my body matured that the sesitivity peaked. Now I have multiple "nipplegasms" from stroking them. They are little explosions of pleasure ("My nipples explode with delight!" **) much like an orgasm but without ejaculating.

My technique is very basic: palm, knuckles and or fingertips rubbing gently against the tips. When they are fully erect I will rub the sides as well. Sometimes I will use saliva or precum as lube. I have occasionally used a vibrator but if I'm going to use a toy, I prefer a candle, rounded at one end. Something about the friction of wax against skin that is extremely stimulating.

Like Jocksox mentioned, don't over do it. They can become overly sensitive and sore, and the only recourse is not to touch them for a couple of days. Once the sensitivity develops, playing with them is very addictive!

If you have a partner of either gender, introduce them to your nipples. I've had some of my most intense orgasms as my gf played with my nipples while I came in her mouth.

** From an hilarious Monty Python skit, about an English/Hungarian phrase book.

also practice lubing the errected male nipples and areolas with precum and sperm, petting the errected nipples , areolas and the corona of the phallus in the hard core edging ritual. kneeing totally naked in cold outdoor
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
CummingRider said:

edging prolonged masturbation ritual with the right and the left hand, so that the left and right areola and nipples , placing fresh ejaculated sperm on the nipples and shaved male body.
Unregistered ?

you can permanently increase nipple sensitivity using suction. nipple development using supplenipps rubber devices, or breast suction using rubber cupping cups. both available on well know sites. have used both for over 5 yrs. anyone who likes tits and cock should consider them.
handyjon Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-06-04
61 year old curious male from UK
I like playing with nipples while masturbating tho they're not greatly sensitive. A little pain can feel nice too and I sometimes whip my cock with a cable or belt. Interested in ideas as above on increasing nips sensitivity.
Unregistered ?

handyjon said:
I like playing with nipples while masturbating tho they're not greatly sensitive. A little pain can feel nice too and I sometimes whip my cock with a cable or belt. Interested in ideas as above on increasing nips sensitivity.

try clothespegs when in the mood they can be flicked, reapplied, or kept on during hard cums x
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anybody know about male nipple sensitivity, nipple development?