JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Which celebs do you jerk off to the most and why?
Page: < prev  of 11  
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Its been different women over the years but in order

Tiffani Thiessen - first crush, loves her smile and cheekbones, looked so fine in a bikini too.

Geri Halliwell - 17 and horny so big breasted redheads were hot and geri got load after load for years

Chyna - once she got the breasts done she was so stunning, in 2000 she got half of my loads, huge boobs and gorgeous feet.

Lita - in 2000 she got the other half...still my all time most wanked to celeb, loved her hair, tattoos, breasts, arse and feet.

Gwen Stefani - around 2005 i really started to notice her and her perfect arse legs and feet combo, nobody comes close still!

Kaitlyn - muscles and good looks = perfect woman for me, still cum loads to her.

Bex Shiner - fancied her on big brother as I love bbws and her tits were big and natural and her hands and feet always look good. In the last year or so she gets about 30% of cum

Shona McGarty - my obsession for years, love her gorgeous green eyes, big tits, round arse meaty legs and cute feet, plus always has sexy nails. When she is on eastenders i pause and just stare for ages before cumming.

Chloe Moretz and Hailee Steinfeld - new big loves, love their teen feet im hard just typing this.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JohnGG Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2017-01-11
36 year old
kanwulf said:
Kristen Stewart, hottest girl on the planet ..

Nah she is ugly.
shyvirginguy27 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2013-10-04
38 year old heterosexual male from Missouri
My Goddess Taylor Swift. Not only is she the most beautiful, gorgeous, perfectly flawless woman in the world, she is also the most talented. Her songwriting skills are second to none, her voice is absolutely amazing and from day one her music has been incredibly infectious. Everything about Goddess Taylor, from her exquisite looks to her awesome music, make my life worth living each day.
Page: < prev  of 11  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Which celebs do you jerk off to the most and why?