JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Harry
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

With seeing all over the news Prince Harry's Vegas fun, it makes me wonder -

If he's willing to play strip billiards, how likely do you think it is that he'd jack off with his buds?
Add a reply Quote this post
Steve48au Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-01-24
59 year old bisexual male from Australia
Most guys play when younger so Harry may not be any different.
Be nice to think he has enjoyed some sort of M2M fun
Bi Married Aussie
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
Harry is just Harry. He works hard is respected and plays hard too. Glad he has some fun like the rest of us. Im sure
hes had some fun with his buddies but they respect him too. Who ever takes the pics should not be in his inner circle but what the hell... It was FUN...
Craigjacks Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2005-12-18
59 year old bisexual from Pennsylvania
I agree. But I liked looking even tho they're grainy!
www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/prince-harry-naked-photos-nude-vegas-hotel-party/
pheonix1965 Amateur Jackinchatter

291 posts since 2012-07-21
59 year old bisexual male from UK
Harry is just another lad same as all of us. Who ever took the pics needs to be booted from his inner circle call yourself a mate well Mates dont leak pics. As for being Naked well Harry nowt wrong with it just be careful where you do it and I say CARRY ON and have FUN
North East UK - [email protected].
OBT46 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2012-04-16
75 year old curious from Western Australia
pheonix1965 said:
Harry is just another lad same as all of us. Who ever took the pics needs to be booted from his inner circle call yourself a mate well Mates dont leak pics. As for being Naked well Harry nowt wrong with it just be careful where you do it and I say CARRY ON and have FUN

I agree.
use it or loose it
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
Harry is in the military and wen't to an all boys school. Yes, he's jacked with his mates. I think most boys do at some time. I love the idea of that.
Str8Male74 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2005-08-16
49 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
I think everyone is making it a bigger deal than it is. I don't have a doubt that the one who took the photos was immediately on their mind to sell the photos for top dollar which more than likely was one of the people he graciously invited up to his suite. He is after the Prince and would of been seen as an honor and a privilege to be hanging out with him. To betray that hospitality is a severely gross error in judgment. Even the women he socialized with at the pool who were having a bachelorette party for their friend were floored except they got accused of taking the photos which they didn't. Unfortunately in the royal family even when you are not in an official capacity you are still representing the country even in your down time and they expect you to conduct yourself that doesn't put you in a poor light on top of it having happened within the U.S. in Las Vegas. It's like what Ryan Lochte said confiscate everyone's cell phones before any guests enter the suite. His friends stil caught people with cell phones and were taken away.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I think the vast majority of people agree that this is no big deal, but the publishing of the photos is. There's more than one person guilty here too. The person who took the photos invaded his privacy and betrayed his trust. The publishers of those images are no better either. Those who looked at them are just as guilty of invading his privacy as the one who took them.

I think it's incredibly hypocritical for a lot of people to be screaming about the invasion of privacy when they're viewing those images. It's like people bitching at the tabloids for the Milly Dowler phone hacking, while still paying money to that corporation and buying those papers.

As for what he's done with his friends, plenty of straight guys jerk with their friends in their teen years and 20's too (some of us enjoy it throughout our lives, obviously) and I think having the live he's had with his education, military, isolation, sports... very probable he's wanked with a few friends.
www.buddybate.com
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Harry